• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro ( BIG-FOOT)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bought one, got one, installed one. Thanks, nice piece of kit.

Is the Price still 20.00 through paypal? Sorry for being lazy but it would take me all night to read 16 pages.

Thanks,

Mark

Is the Price still 20.00 through paypal? Sorry for being lazy but it would take me all night to read 16 pages.

Thanks,

Mark
" Allways go to the first post ". That's where you can get the updated info. I am not sure if it is this one or not but some folks have cut and pasted in there replys's and then that info doesn't get updated. I have emailed them without success. So if anyone is looking for the latest WynPro prices please go to the first post. the only exception to this Is the Floorboards since that was started by Knifemaker. I have kept them the same price so that isn't an issue.

Thanks to all,

Dave

Thanks,

Mark
" Allways go to the first post ". That's where you can get the updated info. I am not sure if it is this one or not but some folks have cut and pasted in there replys's and then that info doesn't get updated. I have emailed them without success. So if anyone is looking for the latest WynPro prices please go to the first post. the only exception to this Is the Floorboards since that was started by Knifemaker. I have kept them the same price so that isn't an issue.

Thanks to all,

Dave
Nice hardware...Thanks Dave!

paypal sent for 2 BIG-FOOTS- PM sent with contact and shipping, I forgot to put in the paypal payments

Ross

Paypal sent!

Thanks,

Josh in Co
I like the Avatar! Mossberg?

Big-foot will ship tomorrow. All the other orders are on there way.

Dave
Great! Thanks Dave. The gun is actually a Benelli Black Eagle. I got the ridiculous hat I'm wearing in the picture for Christmas and I said the only way it would look right was if I was holding a shotgun, hence the picture.

Thanks you sir,

Received the mount today.

Excellent packaging and very light and strong.

Fit's great.

Thanks again Dave.

WL- FJR-RR

Status
Not open for further replies.