2012 Breaks Interstate Camping Trip, May 18-20

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, I didn't pick Breaks. I just talked it up.

Ok folks, I only need three TWO more campers to commit and I can reserve the group camp site...who's it gonna be?

Ok folks, I only need three more campers to commit and I can reserve the group camp site...who's it gonna be?
I'll front the money if we need to reserve now.
OK Campers

I just sent another $30.00, so I guess we only need 1 more to make this happen. We can all square up at camp. This way the $ I get back will go towards food and booze. :rolleyes:

Ok folks, I only need three TWO more campers to commit and I can reserve the group camp site...who's it gonna be?

Ok folks, I only need three more campers to commit and I can reserve the group camp site...who's it gonna be?
I'll front the money if we need to reserve now.
OK Campers

I just sent another $30.00, so I guess we only need 1 more to make this happen. We can all square up at camp. This way the $ I get back will go towards food and booze. :rolleyes:
Thanks Art...reservation has been made...we'll square away the money stuff at the campground in May

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to go Art...forcing his hand so he has to make the reservation right away! :D Who knows how many cigars he'd be buying if that cash just sat around for awhile! :clapping:

:lol:

Reservation for the Group Camp Site have been made

I will collect everyone elses money at the campground...So who else is in?

Way to go Art...forcing his hand so he has to make the reservation right away! :D Who knows how many cigars he'd be buying if that cash just sat around for awhile! :clapping:

Well I offered! For the same reason. You know that Joe guy. Hell, he had to be shamed into doing this in the first place!

Well I offered! For the same reason. You know that Joe guy. Hell, he had to be shamed into doing this in the first place!

Hey, atleast he stepped up! :yahoo: Kudos to Joe for getting this thing rolling.

Now all y'all have to show up and take lots of purty pichers of the gathering and the tent setups!!! :clapping:

Cabin pussies buy the beers! That's the rulz. ;)

Good news! That means that the one woman rider (at this moment) gets free beer! because I will NOT be in a cabin.

I'm going to hunt those cabin pussies down & point at them & laugh.

Good news! That means that the one woman rider (at this moment) gets free beer! because I will NOT be in a cabin.

Now Heidi, don't go scaring anyone off...
It's not her fault if they're a cabin pussy...they should know they're second class citizens at a camping meet. :lol:

Besides, I think builderwill WANTS to bring the beer! :clapping: I think he better find a bunch of cabin pussy compatriots to help fund the beer though...or this could get might expensive for him. :D

EDIT: Oops. I'm sorry Joe. This is not my meet, it's yours...if you don't require the cabin pussies to pay for the beer, I'm sorry if I misled anybody. B)

Now Heidi, don't go scaring anyone off...
It's not her fault if they're a cabin pussy...they should know they're second class citizens at a camping meet. :lol:

Besides, I think builderwill WANTS to bring the beer! :clapping: I think he better find a bunch of cabin pussy compatriots to help fund the beer though...or this could get might expensive for him. :D

EDIT: Oops. I'm sorry Joe. This is not my meet, it's yours...if you don't require the cabin pussies to pay for the beer, I'm sorry if I misled anybody. B)
No...Good point Mark...Not only should he bring the beer, he probably should bring me a nice cigar too :lol:

I'll have you know I've been pointed and laughed at by the best of the them, so just get in line! Wait, that didn't come out like I intended.

And call me whatever names you like, but when it starts to rain don't come knocking on the door of my dry, warm cabin unless you have plenty of booze with you! :p

I'll have you know I've been pointed and laughed at by the best of the them, so just get in line! Wait, that didn't come out like I intended.

And call me whatever names you like, but when it starts to rain don't come knocking on the door of my dry, warm cabin unless you have plenty of booze with you! :p
Hey, we all survived at BRMC in 2010 with all that rain and never crashed your cabin.

Hey, we all survived at BRMC in 2010 with all that rain and never crashed your cabin.
Yeah...and the Group Camp Site has a 17' X 30' shelter with 14 picnic tables...so the party doesn't have to stop if it starts to rain :yahoo:

Yeah...and the Group Camp Site has a 17' X 30' shelter with 14 picnic tables...so the party doesn't have to stop if it starts to rain :yahoo:
Good points. Seriously, I'm actually giving the whole camping thing some thought, especially if the cabins are halfway across the camp. @ BRMC it was just a short stumble back to the cabin.