2011 SW-FOG

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shake-weight.png

OK.... You're Right.... Time to Get a Grip!!!

Goddamnit, Big-D!

Get a grip!

You're s'posed to be the friggin' rally-bastard, and you're double-posting two days before the thing even starts!

Goddamnit, Big-D!

Get a grip!

You're s'posed to be the friggin' rally-bastard, and you're double-posting two days before the thing even starts!

:)
https://barleybrothers.com/ flyball and Old Michael, Big-D spends a lot of time drinking beer at Barley Brothers Brewery at the London Bridge on Lake Havasu, Arizona.

So does your Papa Chuy Viejo, a hell of a lot of time drinking at Barley Brothers! I do believe that Big Dan was between his third Kickstart Oatmeal Stout and his fourth Bighorn IPA when he posted this double header!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking about arriving on Tuesday instead of Wednesday, and just called Kachina to see about a room a day early.

I was told they are all booked up-- appears to be something going on in town because the desk said most all the motels are booked up this coming week.

Probably filled with FJR groupies.

I was thinking about arriving on Tuesday instead of Wednesday, and just called Kachina to see about a room a day early.

I was told they are all booked up-- appears to be something going on in town because the desk said most all the motels are booked up this coming week.

If you REALLY want to come in on Tuesday then check Red River. It's 30 miles away and a beautiful ride. I'd offer you a room but I have friends here already with their two dogs (in addition to my dog). If you need a hand finding a room let me know and I'll see if I can hunt something down.

If you REALLY want to come in on Tuesday then check Red River. It's 30 miles away and a beautiful ride. I'd offer you a room but I have friends here already with their two dogs (in addition to my dog). If you need a hand finding a room let me know and I'll see if I can hunt something down.
Sent you a PM

Thanks

Just spoke with big D this morning, and he is going to hit some rain!

We are starting a collection for him since his bike will be *gasp* dirty! We all know how ghey his bike is, and will need to protect that status upon arriving in toas.

:fuck:

Just spoke with big D this morning, and he is going to hit some rain!

We are starting a collection for him since his bike will be *gasp* dirty! We all know how ghey his bike is, and will need to protect that status upon arriving in toas.

:fuck:
Great News Adam, it's now 0620 here in Farmington and still as dark as the ace of spades. And Big-D has been outside with in a flashlight in his mouth, cleaning his FJR with baby wipes for an hour now! A REAL SICKO!

I'm in Cortez, CO right now, getting packed up to leave for Taos. Just came back in the room from checking out the bike, got about 10# of dead bugs all over the front. Grabbed a wet towel, but then thought oh well somebody got to feed the flys.

Got here in Taos about an hour ago, met Big D in the office with Duke, (and that dude that Duke hangs with). Cletha & I are in #149. Gonna be thinking about finding some dinner fairly soon.

Jim Boone was doing laundry earlier.. Not his best fashion statement!

Anyone up for a casual walk to dinner? Ring the room if you're game or have a clue as to where to go. Looks like the lodge and other places are walking distance.

Eric V.

Zzzzzip...are you going to this? I thought you had pulled out.

I heard some of you boys met Patch308 today on his slow cumbersome GS. Haha...That boys a dipshit and can ride that beast.

You Buncha girls have fun!

Zzzzzip...are you going to this? I thought you had pulled out.

I heard some of you boys met Patch308 today on his slow cumbersome GS. Haha...That boys a dipshit and can ride that beast.

You Buncha girls have fun!
Stayed in Red River last night per Patch's suggestion. Will be in Taos for a couple. Patch and I waved at each other in passing near Bobcat Pass.

Caught a pack of 5 south of Trinidad yesterday, and hung out over Raton Pass before splitting off at Raton.

Ok, hit the bonfire right when the rain came in and only briefly spoke to my brethren, but got the scoop on the group ride, or some of it. Hope to see folks shortly, as it's pushing 0745 now.

gotta go tell the desk about the mouse in the room and pay for dinners.

Eric

Ok, hit the bonfire right when the rain came in and only briefly spoke to my brethren, but got the scoop on the group ride, or some of it. Hope to see folks shortly, as it's pushing 0745 now.

gotta go tell the desk about the mouse in the room and pay for dinners.

Eric
Don't hurt that mouse, her name is Lupita and she is a long time pet of the hotel! See you soon!

Another SW-FOG I missed. I hope you all are well and having a great time. I am here working at my desk making money. Maybe next year.

Lupita was just looking for Dolly, :rolleyes: to see if she made the trip this year. Ya'll have fun! :yahoo:
Isn't Lupita just Pinhead wearing a Wig? Old Michael is supplying some cheap-ass beer nobody wants to drink, clearly a mixture of Sheep Piss and Herbs. Bokerfork was put into a broom closet. Don Carver could have come, we all know he doesn't have a real job anyway.