2017 SEO Ramble, May 5-7

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Laura and I are booked, Thursday night through Sunday!
smile.png

May be in, depending on knee, weather and the Sprint Car racing schedule.
I love winged Sprint cars Big John. I raced 410 winged sprinters from 2000-2003. Most fun you can have with your cloths on...
punk.gif

Want to make a little money racing Sprint car's....Start with a whole lot of money...!!

Smitty

I love winged Sprint cars Big John. I raced 410 winged sprinters from 2000-2003. Most fun you can have with your cloths on...
punk.gif

Want to make a little money racing Sprint car's....Start with a whole lot of money...!!

Smitty

I prefer the non-winged variety, it is what I grew up with.

I owned a 360 winged car about the same time as you raced.

It was a life long dream, We won the track championship the first year and a few ASCS races the next two years.

GILLETTE2003_zpsf29c39c1.jpg

champions_zpsc5811cf4.jpg

top3ontrack_zps572e1b11.jpg

I am in!

Looking for someone to split a room.

Found someone!

I will be heading down Thursday morning and getting into WV for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, gonna get to meet lot of folks. Esp neighbors in Ohio itself . Good good. Really really hope to make it.

Joe, how does the ramble work? Some Method with some madness? How is the ride scheduled each day ? Split into groups and then each group on its own? every one follows a preset route? Pace preference etc?

Whatever day you show up, there will be a "social hour" in the evening, in the parking lot. This usually includes quite a bit of story telling, and has been known to include an alcoholic beverage or two. This "social hour" is an opportunity to mix and mingle, and inquire into who will be leading rides, where the rides will be headed, what the rides will be focused on, what pace the route will most likely be taken at, what time the kick stands will be raised, etc.

This is one of the more casual rallies. Show up, find a group you think you'll enjoy riding with, and ride.

If you're close enough to show up without booking, you're welcome to do that as well.

Nice, gonna get to meet lot of folks. Esp neighbors in Ohio itself . Good good. Really really hope to make it. Joe, how does the ramble work? Some Method with some madness? How is the ride scheduled each day ? Split into groups and then each group on its own? every one follows a preset route? Pace preference etc?
What Jon said...meet/talk to folks in the parking lot, have a few beers, and figure out who you might want to ride with, along with a time to leave the hotel. Someone (not me) will most likely post up some routes soon.

punk.gif

Smitty

I prefer the non-winged variety, it is what I grew up with.

I owned a 360 winged car about the same time as you raced.

It was a life long dream, We won the track championship the first year and a few ASCS races the next two years.

GILLETTE2003_zpsf29c39c1.jpg

champions_zpsc5811cf4.jpg

top3ontrack_zps572e1b11.jpg

Here's my ride Big John... Crappy picture...

Smitty

IMG_5409_zpswjpq8qay.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good, now the waiting game and hoping if I can actually make it. I vote myself in which ever group Denny is riding in. Been talking to this guy online persona for years and never got to ride with him :)