2017 SEO Ramble, May 5-7

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good, now the waiting game and hoping if I can actually make it. I vote myself in which ever group Denny is riding in. Been talking to this guy online persona for years and never got to ride with him
smile.png
It's always fun following Denny around SEO...

I got the pleasure of ridding with Denny last Seor. I hope to make it again this year and ride with him again. He seems to know the area well. I got the vacation days approved but, I might have my 10 year banquet for work that Friday. Feel free to put me in the fence sitters Joe.

I got the pleasure of ridding with Denny last Seor. I hope to make it again this year and ride with him again. He seems to know the area well. I got the vacation days approved but, I might have my 10 year banquet for work that Friday. Feel free to put me in the fence sitters Joe.
Yeah...it's kinda his personal playground. Hope to see you there.

It's a great area to live. Having all this goodness at your riding disposal whenever...wait...I mean...it sucks. Flat straight boring roads..nothing to see down here. Keep moving...

Hello,

How do I add my name to the list?

Will there be maps or GPS files of rides in the area?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="BeemerBro" data-cid="1354433" data-time="1485948152"><p>

Booked room but still fence sitting till I get the approval from the wife and work! If green light is shinning will arrive on Thursday!</p></blockquote>