4 CORNERS - 10/10THS RIDE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much good to say about the Eastern Sea board traffic from DC to New york...

It just plain suks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Met with Pathfinder in Dartmouth and he is grabbing a few hours sleep before headin out later this evening. Tripper Mike is resting in New Brunswick and they should be meeting up later.

SAM_1722.jpg

He decided on the blue one.

Canadian FJR

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to figure out Mile's spot. I have his link, but it doesnt show the trip from Key West. Only the Novia Scotia are and now I refreshed it and it shows him out over the Great Lakes with the motorcycle going east? Do I have the right link?

You guys have a safe trip ....fun to watch and hear about your travels :)

Yeah, he's in a lovely part of Canada now...
weirdsmiley.gif

If only he'd head up north through cottage country...them would be some good times...

But I know, there is a different objective on these trips...endurance test...

...how much Timmy's can you take in one day? Really.

:D

If anyone is avail to assist as a San Diego witness, I will be heading North to Montana Thursday night (I hadn't done that math a week ago). Otherwise, a fire station will have to do.

Trying to figure out Mile's spot. I have his link, but it doesnt show the trip from Key West. Only the Novia Scotia are and now I refreshed it and it shows him out over the Great Lakes with the motorcycle going east? Do I have the right link?
You guys have a safe trip ....fun to watch and hear about your travels :)
Make sure you adjust the "History" dropdown. it defaults to 1 day. you'll need to set it for more if you want to see the rest of his trip.

Thank you ...Ok I got it now. Added the history and the it came up for 101STPATHFINDER but the dang motorcycle is going the wrong way still lol. Trail is heading west bound bike is pointing east bound. Watching as their going is kinda cool

Thank you ...Ok I got it now. Added the history and the it came up for 101STPATHFINDER but the dang motorcycle is going the wrong way still lol. Trail is heading west bound bike is pointing east bound. Watching as their going is kinda cool
That's just how he rides...butt first.

That's just how he rides...butt first.
It all makes sense now...

Where's all the evening post of this great adventure? I get home look at the spot and then got to da last page and notta. Hope the trip is going well. Was extremely tempted to meet up in Canada and go to the west coast.......until a truck decided to take out the 3 power poles by my shop and all hell has broken loose.

Drive safe !!!

With the miles that these guys are putting on each day I don't expect any evening reports. Maybe when they are all done. Looks like Mike might be heading home.

Canadian FJR

With the miles that these guys are putting on each day I don't expect any evening reports. Maybe when they are all done. Looks like Mike might be heading home.

Canadian FJR
He should be able to be in before the sun sets based on the pine city mark on his map.

Spot intercept in Duluth. He looks pretty good for a week on the road.

IMG_0194.JPG

IMG_0195.JPG

Mike is heading home to reevaluate his 10-in-10 ride. Stay tuned....

Thanks for the update, stryg8r. I can't believe these peeps...

Met with Pathfinder in Dartmouth and he is grabbing a few hours sleep before headin out later this evening. Tripper Mike is resting in New Brunswick and they should be meeting up later.
SAM_1722.jpg

He decided on the blue one.

Canadian FJR
Was there any doubt?

I may be down, but I ain't out of this yet. I'm going out swinging!

Home now for a few hours of nappy time and then on the road again. I can hear Willie singing it now ".... on the road again..."

Heading Est and then Sud to St Louis and then Jackson, MS. From there on the 20 to head Ouest through the width of TX and take advantage of their speed limits. I've got a lot to make up in a short amount of time. Then from El Paso up Nord through 'Zilla country on my way to Denver. Then it's an easy shot Est through our country's finest grain belt. All told 3940 mi.s to rattle off before 6:40 a.m. on Sat. in Duluth.

I gotta tell ya, I'm one sleepy hombre right now. Good night folks.

But before I doze off, BIG THANKS go out to MEM. She rescued my pathetic bag of bones on Sunday.

Wow Pathfinder is already by Moose Jaw last I looked. Not sure if I understand Mike...believe he's at home then saddling up and doing another ride? Is it IBA ride or just feel the need for that open road? I was under the impression he was gonna try and hang with Pathfinder......either way I'm jealous. I think? Maybe living vicariously through a few of this LD riders will satisfy may needs and save my wrist and azz.

I must admit though ......my mind is searching to take off but my body is say (after reading and watching the spot) ...."Hold your horses sonny boy".

I've been so busy the past few days I haven't had a chance to check on Tony's progress. So I finally clicked his Spot link this morning.

Good god! He went from Northern Ontario to Calgary in one 24 hour shot.

Go Tony go!

Latest posts