Bustanut Update

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, fer shits sakes.

OK, gang - time for a Tech Day at the hospital. 'Fitter 'n RaYzerman - grab yer rusty saws and I'll grab that 18-volt battery... We'll git 'im fixed up just like new. Ish.

Seriously, Barry - get yerself on the mend, buddy.

Thinking of you Barry. Get well soon.
I'm not going to read into the message from Sheila too much, but Barry obviously has some serious medical issues going on. I haven't heard anything more as yet. I will keep folks abreast of developments. I let Sheila and Barry know many folks are sending prayers, healing thoughts, good juju and a Hispanicop to them.

Received from Michael McNamara - ShinyPartsUp.

Last edited by a moderator:
From madmike 2 - Mike K.: Observing Barry is a full time job and never-ending!

Great news!!

From Michael - ShinyPartsUp:

I got a message this am from Sheila. Good so far but still needs observation. Thanks to all and I have passed on your good wishes and concerns to Sheila and Barry. The text of the note follows:

"Just a quick update.....

The medicine appears to be working so far. We will have confirmation tomorrow. They want to give him two more doses before making any decisions. He is feeling much better and appears to be in good spirits. Please thank everyone for the thoughts, prayers and great juju.

We are so thankful to have so many wonderful friends.

Hugs to everyone.

Sheila"

From "clocklaw" Gerald:

Be sure to let Barry know that we have selected Miss Taliban 2015 and have set him up on a date when he's feeling 'up' to it.

bdf8109bc967c8c3000f1b862d1af4f8.jpg

Received this from Sheila Clark - Mizz Bustanut last night:

"Just got home for a few hours. Michael Krause is right. Even the nurses are on to him. See what they wrote on his dry erase board…"

LOL enema's every hour!
haha.gif

Wouldn't want to send Barry home full o shit! Good luck!

Update from SPU

Getting a little rest. Thankfully the meds have worked well enough so the doc is sending him home this afternoon. YAY!!!!! I know I'll be sleeping very early tonight. Please let everyone know he'll be gettin lippy real soon.

That was a big enough scare. We don't need any more.

Thank you Mike. You are awesome!!!

Received this from Sheila Clark - Mizz Bustanut last night:
"Just got home for a few hours. Michael Krause is right. Even the nurses are on to him. See what they wrote on his dry erase board…"

Ok now I don't know what to do.

Was going to send Bust a welcome home, get better gift. Butt after seeing this don't know if the gift should be KY jelly or monkey butt power?????????????

Ah, fer shits sakes.
OK, gang - time for a Tech Day at the hospital. 'Fitter 'n RaYzerman - grab yer rusty saws and I'll grab that 18-volt battery... We'll git 'im fixed up just like new. Ish.

Yep, we better get on it....... sounds like the timing chain skipped a tooth! Hope they get that all fixed.

All the best to Bust and Sheila.

Ah, fer shits sakes.

Yep, we better get on it....... sounds like the timing chain skipped a tooth! Hope they get that all fixed.

From "Welcome from San Diego" - johnny80s:

Barry was sent home yesterday. He is doing well. He and Sheila Clark are relaxing so give them a few days before you start harassing him again. Glad you are doing OK BJ Clark. Now quit fucking off and get better.

Ah, fer shits sakes.

I'm just glad he took it in before he bent the valve stems and trashed the head. Must have been knocking pretty good.