Bustanut Update

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone get an update about Bust recently?
I chatted with him yesterday. All in all he sounded well (for Bust). Rather than opening him up and zapping his ticker, they're trying a pharmaceutical approach and it seems to be helping so far. He hasn't had a smoke in a couple of months, which is good, and he hasn't had a beer in a month or so, which is a crying damn shame, not that they have GOOD beer in Owosso other than during Tech Day weekends thanks to the imports.

So is Canadian Alberbta Premium off the list?
They make that crap from Alberta Tar Sands tailings. Get yourself a bottle of Forty Creek Copper Pot Rye and find out what good whiskey is supposed to taste like.

Irish Whiskey is only good for removing paint.

So is Canadian Alberbta Premium off the list?
Yeah, it is......right before black velvet. But, not at my house.....at my house....we just don't tell the wife we have it on hand.
Odot, you pussy whipped these days?
flirt.gif
flirt.gif
flirt.gif
flirt.gif

I emailed him last week to ask if he was still an ass hole and he said for sure. The meds seem to be doing the job so far.

MizzBust shared this of FB a little while ago:

"Fun times - the handsome man after 3 teeth-rattling, kick starts from the electronic ignition. Tikosyn didn't want to be friends."

So, yah, he's back in the hospital.

I won't post the piture from the FB becuase it'd prolly violate every Forum rule and protocol but let's just say Bust was sportin' a nip. And that cannot be un-seen.

tikosyn worked for me,6 days in hospital for monitoring and a cardio version (shock) to get it back in rythym.still in sync,our buddy bust is having problems with the tikosyn.now may be discussing cardio ablation.for those that don't know what that is,think of the signals that make the heart beat to a fuse block on the fjr.it has a screwed up connection sending a extra signal making the extra out of timing beat. ablation means they go up thru the arteries in your crotch ( ouch) and kinda burn the bad connection so the signal is gone.i had it 2 years ago.didnt do shit then but now im good.

my icd ( built in difribulator has never gone of !!!! they say its like a donkey kicking you in the chest.wish that on no one.bust is in my fucked up cardio world so I can relate to all hes going thru.it aint fun and mortality is a bitch,but hes like me the wife says

only the good die young so I guess bust and I will live forever.

good thoughts to you bust.

from your heartmate bill.

Well, that's a less than good turn, and none of that shock treatment is ever gonna make the old jackass normal anyway. Time to stop procrastinating and get better, Barry.

Mojo sent for that purpose, so don't be spending it on cute little ewe trollops.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, dude, knock this shit off and get better!! Laura and I send Mojo, juju, google-fu, whatever will work.