CFO 2015 Registration Now Open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, but I can't make it this year. I have a band gig on 9/12, so I have to go act like a rock star. We even get paid for playing. We haven't had many of those lately. Sounds like free beer, too. Just like it used to be.

Have a great time and ride safe. It's a great area to on a motorcycle.

Looks like I'm out. Scheduled to be in central Illinois for work.
sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Finalizing details but I've booked the room just in case. Do hope you can handle a Canuck crashing the party. Hope to register early next week.

Question that needs to be answered: Does the local brewery that bottles Not Your Father's Root Beer provide tours and more importantly, is it available there in La Crosse?
drinks.gif

Finalizing details but I've booked the room just in case. Do hope you can handle a Canuck crashing the party. Hope to register early next week.
Question that needs to be answered: Does the local brewery that bottles Not Your Father's Root Beer provide tours and more importantly, is it available there in La Crosse?
drinks.gif
As long as you pass the test... how do you say "Z"??
rolleyes.gif

I'm not familiar with that brewery, but I can recommend New Glarus and Central Waters. I'll be drinking Moon Man! I leave plenty of room in my saddle bags to bring that stuff home with me!

drinks.gif
Ii can verify that NYFRB is distributed in La Crosse, but you may have to look around. Demand is high. A co-worker brought some back last week and I had my first taste of it... Amazing! Sorry, no tours of the plant, though.

Oh, I'm going to have try to that stuff. I love boutique root beers. Abita is my favorite so far. I hate mainstream root beers.
Just to be clear, Tom, NYFRB has a kick...5.9% I believe. So you're REALLY going to love it.

And thanks for the assist. There won't be near the bag stuffing of year's past, but I'm sure there will be at least 4 dozen details I forgot to take care of!

Oh, I'm going to have try to that stuff. I love boutique root beers. Abita is my favorite so far. I hate mainstream root beers.
Just to be clear, Tom, NYFRB has a kick...5.9% I believe. So you're REALLY going to love it.
I stopped at friends house last month and he handed me a root beer I never heard of and it had the kick you speak off. Can't remember the name of the stuff. Maybe it was NYFRB. I'll have to check.

List of attendees updated. And check out the swag thread, tell the sponsors thank you by liking their FB page, following them on Twitter, sending an email, baking them some cookies, or similar. As in year's past, we will be raffling off first choice of the swag to raise money for Eddie's Road, so the donations by these sponsors is much appreciated.

Turvy is in, but it's the last second ONLY for the special room rate. Registration for CFO is open through 8/30. But do me a favor...look over the growing list of swag to be awarded at the Saturday night banquet, and tell me that ain't worth the price of admission (and, technically, there is no admission...just a payment for Saturday night's dinner). We'll be using all that swag to leverage funds for Eddie's Road. Don't delay, register today. Operators are standing by.

And just so everyone knows...the rooms at the Days Inn are gone...Motel 6 has a few rooms left and is fairly close by. I for one, shall be staying at the 6!