Did You Name Your Bike ?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did not name my bike, however my girlfriend did. she walked out to the garage and told me if I was spending that much time and money on another woman she had better have a name. We agreed on Lucille.

My girlfriends daughter told her that Lucille will likely get diamonds before my girlfriend does.

Ok this has been done, but I will play along. :D

Baby as in “no body puts Baby in the corner.”

Or as in most discussions with my wife. You Leave her out of this. ;)

I've never officially named it, but I will admit to calling it a few names after the couple of times I dropped it getting it off the center stand, foot slippage, etc. :glare:

I know, I should have been calling myself names, but that just ain't how it works, is it? :blink:

Don

Yep, Elvira, mistress of darkness.
Same as mine. I realized that was her name when the license plate came and it started with '3X'.

My Ninja 250's name is 'La Niña'.

I like them both a lot, La Niña is always friendly, accommodating, and helpful, if very conservative.

Elvira, on the other hand, is a very fast woman, uninhibited, and very exciting. She can be a bitch if she's doesn't think she's being treated properly.

Last edited by a moderator:
my fjr is "my baby"....................................my FZ6 is named "sparky"

they are both 'my girls' (which is different from "the girls" :p )

Sparky came about as my last truck, a RED Mazda, was named "Flame" after a line from an old Stompin Tom song called "Cow Patty"

"She rode into town on a moped named 'flame'", and that pretty much summed up that truck.

The FZ has a lot more spunk than the Mazda, but is the same colour. So.....

It seemed like a good idea at the time LOL

they are both 'my girls' (which is different from "the girls" :p )

Mmmmm. GIRLS.

homerdrooling.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The FJR already came with a name from the factory...

My SV650 however was named by someone we know here.

It is called Half-a-busa... is that enough of a hint..?

I name all the bikes,boats,cars,trucks I own. The FJR is named PaPa Bagger. I am a 48yr old grandpa that has ridden vmax's for 20yrs. My riding friends wanted to know why the hell I wanted a bagger bike so when they finally got to see it they just stood around saying WOW how fast is it. Well it's just a PaPa Bagger :)

Yep, Elvira, mistress of darkness.
Same as mine. I realized that was her name when the license plate came and it started with '3X'.

My Ninja 250's name is 'La Niña'.

I like them both a lot, La Niña is always friendly, accommodating, and helpful, if very conservative.

Elvira, on the other hand, is a very fast woman, uninhibited, and very exciting. She can be a bitch if she's doesn't think she's being treated properly.

My wife said she was jealous that I was spending too much time and money on the bike. I told her "It could be a mistress", So, she became my mistress "Elvira, because she had big girls.