EOM Participants

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a plan to me!! Other than Borrec being there!! :p

Look forward to the ride!!

JW

Willy,I think Borrec, n0stress and my self are leaving thurs. I may try to catch you around Chat or Knox depending on your route. If we hook up in Knox, we may do the Devils Triangle and make for a long ride up.

We can talk as it gets closer
Sounds good to me.

:yahoo:

So around 74 people?
Sounds like we'll end up about the size of last year. :rolleyes:

IIRC we had ~84 people signup and ~65 FJRs in the group photo, in Boone. B)
As for the group parking lot pictures I know of about 10 of us that were still out riding. I guess we couldn't get enough of the country side. :clapping:

Gotcha' sir, I suspected that you might be from VA. I'll be sure to make note of it on the next update.

Looking forward to meeting you, Heidi

Last edited by a moderator:
Our work schedules are moving around and I may make it. Not sure enough to book a room if any are left, but then that's what tents are for.

Bob

Damascus, MD

Bob, you better hope all these aircraft stop crashing for that to happen. . .

If it works out, let me know. I might have space in my room. Flying solo so far for this trip.

I am 95% sure I will be there...just trying to get some final plans in place. My wife is going to go however she insists we trailer it to Lewisburg....I'd rather ride but if I have to compromise to go I'll do what it takes.

The earliest we can get there is Friday around noon...worst case if the Grandma cant get here on Thursday night to watch the baby we dont make it up until early Saturday around noon but hey, that is better than sitting at home. We'll still get some riding in Sat and maybe Sunday AM as well as a good dinner and meet some fine folks along the way.

The schedule has freed up, so I'm in! I've registered, booked my room, and bringing a friend who currently (he changes bikes as often as I change shoes) rides an '07 Suzuki Bandit 1250s. I'm looking forward to meeting bunches of you!

I too got word today (from the war dept.) that I'm free that weekend. I just registered, and will see about a room.

WOOHOO! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Ya have to understand FJRandy, he has certain "principles". In other words he's grumpy AND stubborn! :lol:
AND unemployed. So while my lovely other half is paying the bills, I'm a captive audience. When I start generating some cash, THEN I can make my own plans. Geez, am I the only one that went through this?? :rolleyes:

BTW....I should have called her the "ruler of all things monetary" instead.

Ya have to understand FJRandy, he has certain "principles". In other words he's grumpy AND stubborn! :lol:
AND unemployed. So while my lovely other half is paying the bills, I'm a captive audience. When I start generating some cash, THEN I can make my own plans. Geez, am I the only one that went through this?? :rolleyes:

BTW....I should have called her the "ruler of all things monetary" instead.
Randy,

Tell her you're starting a new career of being a motorcycling food & motel reviewer, and this is your first trip of many for your new book. Worked for me!

Looks as though my schedule has changed and I will ride down early Friday. I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of the folks from the forum.

-Greg-

I'm in. All registered and paid up. GF bailed out on this trip, will prolly meet up with Geezer for the ride down. (Shhhh, he doesn't know it yet.)

I'm in. All registered and paid up. GF bailed out on this trip, will prolly meet up with Geezer for the ride down. (Shhhh, he doesn't know it yet.)
You'll have to come to my place on Wednesday and stay over because I plan on leaving at first light Thursday morning. Should get to Lewisburg in time for dinner.

Of note... Of HUGE note... I'll be missing a friend at EOM,

Travis (slapnpop) won't be joining us in September. Seems he found a job. A far away job.

Travis, I will miss you immensely,

Heidi