EOM Participants

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of note... Of HUGE note... I'll be missing a friend at EOM,Travis (slapnpop) won't be joining us in September. Seems he found a job. A far away job.

Travis, I will miss you immensely,

Heidi
Well, it is too bad that slappy won't be joining us at EOM, but very good news that he found that job he was looking for. Guess we'll all have to go to Denver for NAFO next summer to see him.

I'm in! Registered and room booked. Awaiting email so I can pay for the banquet.

I'll be arriving Friday with the Hooterville crowd ... you know, Smitty and gang. :yahoo:

I'm in! Registered and room booked. Awaiting email so I can pay for the banquet.
I'll be arriving Friday with the Hooterville crowd ... you know, Smitty and gang. :yahoo:
Wish I could arrive with the Hooterville Gang.... I'll start out with them but, as usual, I'll arrive several minutes behind them. :glare:

B)

I'm registered and looking forward to it, so bump the count up by one. Need to come Friday, leave mid-Sunday, and will probably just slab it down 81 from the DC area.

Bob

Wish I could arrive with the Hooterville Gang.... I'll start out with them but, as usual, I'll arrive several minutes behind them. :glare:
Hey Skip, it's going to be a great ride over to WV through Kentucky. There are some beautiful scenic roads through horse country first, then as we get to eastern Kentucky you start to get into mining country and it gets steep and twisty! :yahoo:

Can't wait!

Here's the gang I rode through there with last year. My GS, a ZRX, a ZZR, another beemer and a Tuono. We all swapped bikes at points throughout the ride, so I got to ride every one. The Tuono was my fav. We went through Kentucky into WV and VA. Stayed at Willville Bike Camp on the BRP. It was a great trip on the GS but I can't wait to do it again on the FJR!

BRPtrip002.jpg

Beleive it or not, there's a road down there somewhere ...

BRPtrip003.jpg

It looks like the ride there will be as good as the ride there.

Mark aka FJRWheaton, you need to make a detour at the Border and come join us in Hooterville. See you in a few weeks.

Skip, I'll be back there with you, uh, just to make sure your safe, yeah thats it. <_< We'll let Steve, Smitty, and Petey clear a path for us and our wild ass antics. AARP would be so proud.

Chester

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like the ride there will be as good as the ride there.
Mark aka FJRWheaton, you need to make a detour at the Border and come join us in Hooterville. See you in a few weeks.

Skip, I'll be back there with you, uh, just to make sure your safe, yeah thats it. <_< We'll let Steve, Smitty, and Petey clear a path for us and our wild ass antics. AARP would be so proud.

Chester
Now you boys take care of ol' Petey an' don't push 'im too hard. :lol:

He's my roomie and I need him there to ride with... :yahoo:

I'll see you boys after I get done riding with the Canuckians and getting to ride down thru NY, PA & WV. :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping:

oh, oh, I get to look knowledgable, or at least Excel does.

You're real close.

Today's count is 127 bikes with 153 people, with 117 confirmed for the banquet.

(About 20 are waiting to commit on dinner. We can call them the questionables.)

The real interesting number is 27 will be 2-up. That's easily 3 times more than last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today is the last day that I'll be updating this list.