fuel moto's autotune option

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktown

Reaction score
I was looking at fuel moto's site and saw the autotune option. Has anyone had some experience with this option? I would rather have something like that than a dyno mapping as I would think it would be a dynamic tune with a good program in the commander to start with ?

I have a quirk with cold start year round-lean pop thru exhaust till indicator shows a bar -dealer says normal-I seriously doubt that? The fuel bodies have been sync'd over the years and no difference. Also have the surge running till almost 2k tach and have toyed with the thought of installing the power commander but dealer says I wouldn't gain anything due to $ and amount returned. The stock ecu is suppose to do the autotune? Seems enough is discussed to investigate with the twist to the commander?

Curious that pickles is commander less now ?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking at fuel moto's site and saw the autotune option. Has anyone had some experience with this option? I would rather have something like that than a dyno mapping as I would think it would be a dynamic tune with a good program in the commander to start with ?
I have a quirk with cold start year round-lean pop thru exhaust till indicator shows a bar -dealer says normal-I seriously doubt that? The fuel bodies have been sync'd over the years and no difference. Also have the surge running till almost 2k tach and have toyed with the thought of installing the power commander but dealer says I wouldn't gain anything due to $ and amount returned. The stock ecu is suppose to do the autotune? Seems enough is discussed to investigate with the twist to the commander?

Curious that pickles is commander less now ?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Seems the the subject was being discussed else where and I failed to dig deeper till too late :dribble:

Last edited by a moderator: