• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Holeshot header/slipons

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flstffxe

Reaction score
Time for a little change on the bike and going closer to a stock set up in the event the bike gets traded/sold in the fall or spring.

They are used and been on three different bikes over the years. They were ceramic coated before they went on a GenI. Later there was a O2 sensor bung added to allow use of a Power Commander 5 W/ Autotune when they went on the 1st Gen II.

Headers.

IMG_0550.jpg

Slipons.

IMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

The slipons will fit either the Holeshot header or the factory header(pictured) with the use of the OEM exhaust gaskets. Likewise the header with fit the stock slipons if the gaskets are removed from them. There is also some condensation staining/corrosion at the lowest spot of the front of the cans. Also have the DB killers that were never installed.

Asking price, $550 shipped.

Ready to be boxed and shipped

Would you be willing to sell just the headers? I like my 2 Bros. better than the black.
I am more than willing to separate them, with the caveat that the headers must sell first.

$300 header

$250 slipons

Just asking prices, BO is always welcome.

As for the two brothers fitting. Do they use the OEM Yamaha gasket at the mid pipe/header connection or do they slide straight on to the factory header with out a gasket?

For other after market slipons to fit the holeshot header, the slipons would have to use the OEM gasket at the header when used on the factory yamaha header. They would then also fit the Holeshot header with out the gasket.

IIRC the Two Brothers slip on over the factory header with out the use of a gasket, thus making the connection point too small to mate up with the Holeshot header. But, it has been a long time since I looked.

Your pictures aren't showing in the links either. Maybe you have an account active on your home PC's that enable them, but others can;t see. GLWS.