Next EOM?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As do all of us Easterners.

I think I can speak for all of us when I say that: "JWilly is the man!"

Yeah, that's right, YOU 'DA MAN!

At the risk of suffering the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, can someone provide a short executive summary of where we stand on the next EOM? The posts here are nearing the same astronomical number as our upcoming federal "here's what your kids now owe us" number. I freely admit that I dropped out of reading this thread months ago!Thank you or bite me, whichever fits.
Jim,

All the details of EOM will be made public at the end of this week. We are finalizing things with the venue and will announce ASAP.

As far as previous comments about location, I can assure you that it's not in Orlando! It will be in the Southeast with some of the best riding in the East right around the corner!

Thanks for you patience.

JW
Just did a google search for Southeast and man there are a whole bunch of southeast.

Did on one on East too. No as many but Damn i am still lost.

Still lost in Northeast. Maybe i will go google that so i can tell where i am. Time for a Hienakin. :drinks:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just did a google search for Southeast and man there are a whole bunch of southeast.
Did on one on East too. No as many but Damn i am still lost.

Still lost in Northeast. Maybe i will go google that so i can tell where i am. Time for a Hienakin. :drinks:
Oh man, you're making it way too hard. Just go to the Midwest and then look down and to the right.

At the risk of suffering the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, can someone provide a short executive summary of where we stand on the next EOM? The posts here are nearing the same astronomical number as our upcoming federal "here's what your kids now owe us" number. I freely admit that I dropped out of reading this thread months ago!Thank you or bite me, whichever fits.
Jim,

All the details of EOM will be made public at the end of this week. We are finalizing things with the venue and will announce ASAP.

As far as previous comments about location, I can assure you that it's not in Orlando! It will be in the Southeast with some of the best riding in the East right around the corner!

Thanks for you patience.

JW
Is it time yet????!! :D

Jim,

Thanks for you patience.

JW
Is it time yet????!! :D
Guess not. :bye:

Mr. JWilly

You got to stop teasing us. I am coming down with EOM disorder. I need my fix.

Us Northeasterners have been pent up for months now. We need hope! :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Mr. JWilly

Us Northeasterners have been pent up for months now. We need hope! :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

When the details come, we (in the N.E.) should get some travel details together, 08FJR4ME.

Mr. JWilly

When the details come, we (in the N.E.) should get some travel details together, 08FJR4ME.
I have a sister who lives in Cape Elizabeth and I usually get up to Portland several times a year.

Well there will be many of us from N.E. Heading down and I am sure many will hook up on the way. As we get closer to whenever this event may happen information will be posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
must have been talking about a different week. or he has been into the strawberry's again and don't know what day it is. tryig hard to be patient.

Yeah, it is hard to wait especially when afflicted with cabin fever. But, hang in there guys, JWilly is sure not to disappoint. . . . patience, patience. . . .

For the record, I'm attempting my best (shut up Scab!) to put a ride together "somewhere in New England" and can't believe the amount of planning that is going into it. And this is nuttin' compared to what the folks who made EOM possible last year must've went through! Really makes me appreciate it that much more. So give the Jayman a little slack on this one. I know he said by the end of the week, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions as they say.

As for this little northeasterly ride, the planning is still in the works, and will hopefully be posted soon in the Northeast section of the Regional Ride Planning. Keep checking there, hope to have it pinned down ASAP. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.