No Complaints

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daddydukes

Reaction score
You know, all to often the posts on boards like this one and many others that I have visited and been a member of spend so much time talking about what's wrong with the product the board represents. I've been guilty of that myself, I suppose.

But, I want to say - I LOVE MY FJR! Finally, got some seat time the other day. Snow gone, salt and slag washed away. Awesome! I love this bike more every time I climb aboard. I've had several motorcycles and I have never enjoyed one as much as I do this one...including the BMW K-1200 LT that I sold to get the FJR.

Enjoy your bikes ladies and gentlemen. And, be safe.

Keith

WTF is wrong with you?!?!?!

FJRForum is all about drama and bitching!

We don't need your type here!

You know, all to often the posts on boards like this one and many others that I have visited and been a member of spend so much time talking about what's wrong with the product the board represents. I've been guilty of that myself, I suppose.
But, I want to say - I LOVE MY FJR! Finally, got some seat time the other day. Snow gone, salt and slag washed away. Awesome! I love this bike more every time I climb aboard. I've had several motorcycles and I have never enjoyed one as much as I do this one...including the BMW K-1200 LT that I sold to get the FJR.

Keith
I have a complaint; ride'in these FJRs is addicting!!! It's pour'in down rain here, but I got ta ride to work because the FJR is way more fun than the Corolla. :yahoo:

Keith
I love mine too, but I kept my BMW LT also, love it for two up touring. The only problem I have with the FJR is that I don't get to work on it near as much as the LT. :lol2: :blum:

Keith
I love mine too, but I kept my BMW LT also, love it for two up touring. The only problem I have with the FJR is that I don't get to work on it near as much as the LT. :lol2: :blum:
John,

That was one of the main reasons I got rid of the LT. Had some great times on the beast. But, despite doing all of the fluid changes myself, it was still costing nearly $800 for service, plus the nearest dealer was 4 hours away. Guess that adds to my enjoyment of the FJR!

Keith