OFFICIAL LAUNCH: WFO-6 Web site!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, would someone put this up over at the gold room? I just can't bring myself to do it for some reason. :dntknw: I've put it up on Joos' site just a while ago. I'll sign-up on ST.n tomorrow and link it there, too - unless someone beats me to it. ;)

It's official. I'm in. I am crashing the party. :D

First beer's on you, TWN.

Last edited by a moderator:
The real question is will TWN's nightmares continue unabated? :diablo: .....will he ever be able to sleep at night again? :eek:hno-smiley: ....stay tuned....same FJR time....same FJR channel :scare: .....(scab...you watching this?) :lol:

Just paid!!!!! :clapping: Can't wait to be a part of my first WFO! Looking forward to meeting all of you and putting faces to site names.

OK, I just paid... waiting for my hotel registration...

...nope, nothing yet... :clapping:

...still nothing... <_<

...hmmmmmm still waiting... :unsure:

...I wonder where it is?... :dribble:

...I GOTTA get my reservation made... :eek:

...ok, I'll be just a LITTLE more patient than that. :p

Thanks again to all the people that will make this year a resounding success! :yahoo:

The Rally Organizers: Thanks for your hard work put into hosting our FJR Rally in Utah! As the Director of AZ Beemers, our club www.azbeemers.org has held the BMWMOA/BMWRA Roadrunner Rally the third weekend in May for the last 27 years and I know all there is about the effort you Rally Organizers are expending to conduct a riding event for our pleasure. The Park City region is an FJR riders paradise. Many Thanks To You! Sincerely, Don Stanley

Postscript: Thanks to mi Mexico riding amigo SkooterG (El Pendejo), Greg Marbach, for his e-mail alerting me that registration for WFO-6 was open.

We're up to 30 registrations already, and the web site is barely 11 hours old... :D

Well, due to the antiquated browser here at work, the fees page doesn't show me the proper forms... so I'll have to wait till I get home tonight.

Thanks for setting this up guys... should be fun!

Postscript: Thanks to mi Mexico riding amigo SkooterG (El Pendejo), Greg Marbach, for his e-mail alerting me that registration for WFO-6 was open.

Not that I'm a grammatical wizard, but shouldn't that be "Senor Pendejo?" :blink:

Iggy or TWN, can someone please post an ETA to expect the hotel reservation code after WFO registration payment? That way, maybe we won't freak out and PM the crap out of you guys. Maybe. :D

O KI am in. Paid and all. I DONT!!! Need a room code (since I live here) So keep that in mind. I dont want to bump someone if the codes are numbered.

I can't get into the reg page. Well, OK, the page is up, but the form appears to be in limbo????? Too many users?

I'm TRYING to register!

I can't get into the reg page. Well, OK, the page is up, but the form appears to be in limbo????? Too many users?
Yes, youse guys are hammering it hard.... I just got an inquiry from the ISP hosting it, asking if I would like pay for more bandwidth allocated to my account.... :blink:

Well, keep trying, you'll be able to hit it soon...

Incidently, the web site is almost 12 hours old, and we are up to 41 players total!

This is for both riders and pillions... see: https://wfo.fjrtech.com/wfoplayers.cfm

Iggy or TWN, can someone please post an ETA to expect the hotel reservation code after WFO registration payment? That way, maybe we won't freak out and PM the crap out of you guys. Maybe. :D
How about re-reading post #18?