Official NAFO Announcement Thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best peaks on/off Vancouver Island are the ones under my shirt

'nuff said

The best peaks on/off Vancouver Island are the ones under my shirt

'nuff said
What has that Lumberjack got you smoking these day......... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

R
Hubba, hubba, hubba! Aye and Begorah, Papa Chuy Viejo just LOVES climbing mountain peaks!

R: I'll take a hit of that! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
And here we go again.... :lol:
Papa Chuy Viejo just LOVES those Canadian Women!

385547263_bzwaZ-M.jpg

It's been a while since I got Don all riled up..........

ain't nostalgia wunnerful?

:blink:

Well I have finally been contacted and sent my money in a couple of days ago but still waiting for conformation to show on list

at least Im getting closer to having it done
Sorry for the delay vandy, I coincidentally 'Confirmed' you shortly after your post! ;)

last night i was attempting to pull myself over a railing and forgot that i am 51 and not 21........needless to say i didn't make it and went head first on to to concrete path. i put my arms out to brace my fall and hyperextended my left arm.

I thought I had just sprained but after an x-ray it turns out i fractured my elbow. (it is more like a small chip).

I have to see an orthopedic doctor in the next few days and will know more then.

worst comes to worst i WILL be in the Audi........

R

P.S one handed typing sucks.
Add me to the injured list :( .. like Richard, worst comes to worst I'll be in a cage.

Tried to sever my finger yesterday on a table saw :rolleyes: , yeah, silly huh ?. Broke the tip bone at the joint and 10 stitches to close the wound. Painkillers are my friends :D
Man, that sucks! I broke my middle left finger a while back and it pissed me off that I couldn't clutch. Almost considered an AE for a while there,,, but then shook my head! :D

There's lots of room for cages for those of you who cannot ride. And you could always fly to Calgary and take the free shuttle service (1 scheduled run, limited capacity,,, gotta say that or someone will try to book 30 people through just for fun :p )

On a Wing and a Prayer.

OK, not, I don't ride a HondaPotaMus.

After 6 weeks away from work/home working heavy OT..

My dear sweetie said 'go'.

Now, if work will allow..

I snagged a room from BigOgre who was not able to make it..

..sure hope work will let me go.

Since I have no concrete plans, will solo up; as in a non-CBA ride (hate to pay the penalty but will!) if you get the drift :unsure:

1 day = 1,337 miles :huh:

If not, will offer room to another, will know by Monday late.

Call me S K E T C H Y

I'm trying to make this thing happen! ;)

Ok Sketchy..... hope work allows and if you're able to go, wave as you blow by us on your 1300+ mile day. :blink: BTW, Your CBA Director status will be in serious question if you pull that kind of mileage off. :nono:

We are leaving Wed. if you wanted to leave Tuesday and stop here it's about half way. We are meeting a bunch of the gang in Spokane and going the rest of the way Thurs. Hope you can make it.

On a Wing and a Prayer.

OK, not, I don't ride a HondaPotaMus.

After 6 weeks away from work/home working heavy OT..

My dear sweetie said 'go'.

Now, if work will allow..

I snagged a room from BigOgre who was not able to make it..

..sure hope work will let me go.

Since I have no concrete plans, will solo up; as in a non-CBA ride (hate to pay the penalty but will!) if you get the drift :unsure:

1 day = 1,337 miles :huh:

If not, will offer room to another, will know by Monday late.

Call me S K E T C H Y

I'm trying to make this thing happen! ;)
Sent you a message on FB.