Official SW-FOG 2015 Announcement: 5/28-31, THU-SUN!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will make a reservation at the El Ray later today. I have to sacrifice one night at the Quail in Kanab.
Yo Bob, if the night you have to sacrifice at the Quail is Thursday you may want to reconsider. I have been involved with SW-FOG for a decade now starting with the very first one in ABQ, usually Thursday night is pretty low key with everyone getting in around Sunset or much later.

On Friday Son Seth and I are leading a large pack to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon for lunch at the Lodge, we all could just stop in Kanab and have you join the pack! It is Friday night when 'Zilla begins wearing Ladies Lingerie and Bust starts screwing sheep! JSNS, Baaaa!

Last edited by a moderator:
I will make a reservation at the El Ray later today. I have to sacrifice one night at the Quail in Kanab.
Yo Bob, if the night you have to sacrifice at the Quail is Thursday you may want to reconsider. I have been involved with SW-FOG for a decade now starting with the very first one in ABQ, usually Thursday night is pretty low key with everyone getting in around Sunset or much later.

On Friday Son Seth and I are leading a large pack to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon for lunch at the Lodge, we all could just stop in Kanab and have you join the pack! It is Friday night when 'Zilla begins wearing Ladies Lingerie and Bust starts screwing sheep! JSNS, Baaaa!

That was what i was thinking after i posted that. Everything but the part about zilla in lingerie!

That was what i was thinking after i posted that. Everything but the part about zilla in lingerie!
LIAR!

NR_3572-L.jpg
You didn't complain in Maggie Valley. Jerk!!

Bob, there may be a few of us in Kanab on Thursday evening as well... still working out the details but you may not be alone that evening!
biggrin.png
Bob, what a decision! Either be with 'Zilla on Thursday night or be with the ever Vivacious Tyler! Jesu Cristo, even WheatonFJR knows the answer to this one! JSNS!

I might stay in Kanab thursday night too--I'm booked at Parry Lodge...I've got a ride in mind from home to there I'd like to stick with.

[img=[URL="https://bdons.smugmug.com/January-2015/i-zF7Fmch/0/L/NR_3572-L.jpg%5D"]https://bdons.smugmug.com/January-2015/i-zF7Fmch/0/L/NR_3572-L.jpg][/URL]
You didn't complain in Maggie Valley. Jerk!!
You know I did, leather thong boy!!!!

Ok booked EL Ray BW Cedar city. If any one needs a stopping point in Paonia Colorado I have two extra bedrooms available the 27th if you don't insult my wife that is.

well maybe the 26th would work better.

I've owned an FJR since early 2011, but I've never been to an FJR gathering. With this one not too far from home, I thought I'd give it a try. I just booked a room at the El Ray. I still have to check with the wife to see if she gives a shit about me going, but I suspect that she won't care. So I could show up solo, with the wife on the back, or with my FJR riding buddy (yeah, the dude that crashed into me a few months ago). It's still too early to tell how it's gonna work out. I'm looking forward to it!

If it will help: If your wife doesn't give a shit about you going, we (and I think I can speak for the group) don't give a shit either. You will at least be in company who thinks like your wife, and feel right at home.

Safe travels.

If it will help: If your wife doesn't give a shit about you going, we (and I think I can speak for the group) don't give a shit either. You will at least be in company who thinks like your wife, and feel right at home.
I'm not sure how to interpret that, but thanks for your concern.
Got a bunch of smart alecks on your hands... that's the only interpretation that you need. ;)

I'm a bit unsure about this too Cowbell. Of course I give a shit. Regularly.

Got a bunch of smart alecks on your hands... that's the only interpretation that you need.
wink.png
Well Tyler being a Smart Ass certainly beats an alternative of being a Dumb Ass, speaking of Dumb Asses and I don't mean Jer from Oregon! JSNS, muy Feo!

Said completely in jest. Just trying to prepare you for what you will be encountering.

And I'm one of the more civil ones joining........