Ogio Tanker Tank Bag

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TechJunkie

Reaction score
Has anyone actually seen one of these? Looks pretty big in the pictures but that does not mean much. There is also the Tanker Mini but again unless something else in in the picture it is hard to visualize.

I have the dimensions of each just curious if anyone has actually looked at one and even better on on an Feejer.

Thanks.

Has anyone actually seen one of these? Looks pretty big in the pictures but that does not mean much. There is also the Tanker Mini but again unless something else in in the picture it is hard to visualize.
I have the dimensions of each just curious if anyone has actually looked at one and even better on on an Feejer.

Thanks.
Not sure how well the Tanker does, but I just did a week with a new Ogio Mini Tanker. I just sent Ogio an email expressing my disappointment with the product. I will be looking for something different. The bag itself isn't the issue but the magnets are. There are little 'pockets' on the underside in which the magnets reside. The pockets aren't sealed which does allow you to move them around for fit. Unfortunately, it also allows the magnets to not stay in the pockets when you remove the bag. Luckily I have ClearBra on my tank, otherwise I'd have scratched the hell out of the tank getting the magnets off. I suggested to Ogio they put Velcro or some other means of closing the magnet pockets to keep them from staying on the tank when removing the bag. Until then, I'm shopping for something better.

Good luck.