Penn-Run Group Meet/Ride Mem-Day Wknd '15

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry bro's, and it's not even ho's this time, it is website business.

Lil Jon PM'd me, thanks buddy. Keep me informed on anything my dumb ass should know about. If you guys want Wellsboro again, I may have to pull some chains... it is a holiday weekend, and it books up fast. Last year I think I locked the rooms back in November! Frig!

My mind (if it is correct) thought we were going to skip a Wellsboro (year)?? I was still liking W-Boro however. Up to you guys... I have connections in/for Catskills also.

--------------------

So my headache and where I've been?. I got my corporate website done (just) before my 01/01 deadline. Made some good coinage, enough for a new toy... but... Debbie's got idea that I have to put a ring on her finger, and not any small one eitha!

whew! So now after the corp site was done, my brother has a brilliant idea for me to make our Go-Kart site PCI compliant and add in all the new toys I did for my client. Both are php based ecom sites, but totally different platforms and our old site wasn't even HTML-5.

So, I've got a lot down. Need lots of fine tuning thru many hours of coding (still). I have over 4,000 parts to export to xml, format and upload. My days have been non-stop 7am to 10pm. Yep, I've been neglecting Debbie... just ask her!
wink.png

Here's a peak-see at my current project: www.dev.gokartsRus.com (prefix .dev just means it's in development). If it's a lil laggy, I have all caching off (so I see new code effects w out refreshing cache).

And man, I'm going to be needing a break!.... but, I have to still do 3 more (much smaller) websites; SEO, Penn-Run & CFR

....back to the grind, peace my friends!

-KJ

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe you're letting work get in the way of leisure, KJ. Where are your priorities, man?? (This coming from the schlub who's still searching want-ads every day...)
omg2.gif

heh, I tried to check out your link there and my Kaspersky about shit the bed! MALICIOUS CODE ALERT!!! DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!! I guess it doesn't care much for the .dev part. No worries though, I'm sure yer not tryin' to hijack my computer, right KJ?
no.gif

As for Wellsboro, I think we'd be more than happy to do that again, but really, anywhere we can connect/reconnect with good peeps, that's the place we need to be.

KJ (et al), why don't you do it a little different and go to Clearfield. It's just the western part of previous trip and lots of good scooting around there too. Don't forget Denny's.

I can't believe you're letting work get in the way of leisure, KJ. Where are your priorities, man?? (This coming from the schlub who's still searching want-ads every day...)
omg2.gif

heh, I tried to check out your link there and my Kaspersky about shit the bed! MALICIOUS CODE ALERT!!! DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!! I guess it doesn't care much for the .dev part. No worries though, I'm sure yer not tryin' to hijack my computer, right KJ?
no.gif

As for Wellsboro, I think we'd be more than happy to do that again, but really, anywhere we can connect/reconnect with good peeps, that's the place we need to be.
Yeah, there's no malicious code of any kind. Just the developer .dev is making it think that it's not the actual site, hence the warnings. You can safely pass thru as trusted.

Holy rollers, we gotta land you a job my brotha! Yes, anywhere to get together, but Wellsboro was premium and had everything. :)

KJ (et al), why don't you do it a little different and go to Clearfield. It's just the western part of previous trip and lots of good scooting around there too. Don't forget Denny's.
Yep, good one, but I was going to keep Clearfield for our annual fall peeping bonanza. Worked well last year in the fall, but I agree, good area!

Forget Denny's? I bet he's still digesting the burger from last time.
That was my 2nd try at it, so you still got your mulligan coming.... I'm planning it in the Fall (mid October) again, so you betta be there and redeem yourself!

I want to include a nightover for Ellicotteville Brewery, makes this a complete fun-run, I just gotta make sure it's not October-fest Weekend (like last year).

Forget Denny's? I bet he's still digesting the burger from last time.
Is yours fully digested yet? We need to head back to Hillbilly Hotdogs! KJ has another goal to eat the whole thing himself this time
help.gif
Oh yeah, Hillbilly's will be in the SEO Ramble routes vagenda. I will have at least one loop that includes it! :)