Reuben Run 6

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm new to this site so is it safe to assume the details will be similar to this year's (#5)? Have another rally in Sierra foothills a few days before so need to see how we can fit both in. Put us down as "likely."

Should be the same set up. Including the Prime Rib. The locals may do something but I'm not holding my breath.

Should be the same set up. Including the Prime Rib. The locals may do something but I'm not holding my breath.
Hopefully, they will cook the Prime Rib just a touch more next year, mine moved and possibly mooed, when I stuck my fork in it
Already covered with the chef. It was mainly the last one that was a bit rare. The new ovens and smoker will be up and running for next year.

New years bump. It's only 8 months away so mark your calendar. Good roads, good people and good food.
punk.gif

Ray and Don, I just fowarded the dates to our Harley riding friend, Jeff. You know, the quiet one.
not_i.gif
Sorry ...
Jeff is called the quiet one because his Harley gets *really* good mpg... and it eventually is really, really, quiet?!

Ray and Don, I just fowarded the dates to our Harley riding friend, Jeff. You know, the quiet one.
not_i.gif
Sorry ...
Jeff is called the quiet one because his Harley gets *really* good mpg... and it eventually is really, really, quiet?!
I thought he was called the quiet one because his Harley wouldn't start.

Was having my weekly Reuben today and Joel told me that he just bought a trailer mounted BBQ/ smoker based on a 500 gallon propane tank. It's wood and gas fired. He will be doing our dinner on site this year. I'm still thinking prime rib but this could offer some other ideas.

Latest posts