Reuben Run 6

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone heading out on Wednesday? I might be able to ride on Wednesday or Thursday am, but not available Thursday evening through Sunday.

Lets get at it folks. It won't be long before I release the block of rooms and with the summer activities in central Oregon this year they will get scooped up in a hurry. Don't be left out in the parking lot

Theresa and I have reservations at the Best Western. Heading up to Bend after the RR to drink some Deschutes Black Butte Porter.

Called the Best Western Newberry Station tonight, and looks like they're out of rooms for Friday night, but they have 21 available for Saturday night. Is anyone willing to split the cost of a room? I'm still not completely confirmed yet, I started a new role at work and have to see what kind of time off I can expect to take this September.

Called the Best Western Newberry Station tonight, and looks like they're out of rooms for Friday night, but they have 21 available for Saturday night. Is anyone willing to split the cost of a room? I'm still not completely confirmed yet, I started a new role at work and have to see what kind of time off I can expect to take this September.
That makes no sense. The rooms are held as a block for the 14th-17th. I'll check it out and report back asap.

I just came from the hotel and all is well. If they tell you there are not rooms for the 15th tell them to check the block starting the 14th. We shouldn't have to train the staff but this is the Ozarks of central Oregon There are still a few rooms to be had so don't wait to long and get left in the parking lot.

Any remaining rooms will be released on the first of Sept. so book before then

Hey FJRay - is it true that 97 has had its speed limits increased? I read somewhere that several highways in Oregon have been added to the list of 1,000,000 other highways in the country that have speed limits set above a snail's pace of 55 mph. Could you confirm or deny?