Second Annual San Diego Camping Trip

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far I have Jill, Andy and Brian in my cooler. Anyone else?

300full.jpg

300full.jpg
Hanibal Lector, this is goooooood!

Don't forget to pack the chianti, fava beans and some liver. This would be a great midnight snack and story telling around the campfire for the kids. :evil:

Can someone bring the DVD and a laptop so we could watch it?

Last edited by a moderator:

300full.jpg

Don't forget to pack the chianti, fava beans and some liver. This would be a great midnight snack and story telling around the campfire for the kids. :evil:

Dammit...you missed the joke, which of course negates the humor when I have to explain it, but hell.....

"So far I have Jill, Andy and Brian in my cooler. "

Cannibal humor.

Of course, those of us who DID get the joke, can now laugh at you. (All ONE of us!) :lol:

300full.jpg

Dammit...you missed the joke, which of course negates the humor when I have to explain it, but hell.....

"So far I have Jill, Andy and Brian in my cooler. "

Cannibal humor.

Of course, those of us who DID get the joke, can now laugh at you. (All ONE of us!) :lol:
Howie, I got it, I got it. It was good, really, honestly. Got them in the cooler, right. :haha: :haha: :haha:

What's this thread about again?
I'm not shutting my computer down until Neil San Diego responds to this!!!
Here I am! Here I am!

Been out all day taking care of flat tire...

Mmmmm.....liver....
Good to hear the tire is fixed and you are ready to roll again.

We should have the truck loaded up with our gear by tonight and MsNASCAR keeps saying it appears we are packing for more than one night.

I said, you never know, maybe Hanibal could come a knocking to check on what's in the cooler.

Hey everyone, I thought I'd finally chime in with our family menu plans and head count. Since we are packing in our animal, we're planning on eating our meals at the camp site. Friday night has us enjoying a spread of freshly BBQ'd hot dogs with smores for desert. Saturday morning will be greeted with a medley of donuts, bagels and cereal. Lunch on Saturday afternoon holds a real treat, tuna pita sandwiches. For dinner on Saturday we will be enjoying some pre-prepared rotissurie chicken along with some side salads consisting of potato and macaroni. We are planning on bringing some chips and salsa, and some pretzels for snacks throughout the day. To keep all of this food fresh, we are bringing a large cooler. As of this writing, we are a total of seven. Two adults, my two daughters (16 and 14), my son (12) and niece and nephew (7 and 4). My son and I will be riding in on the Feej. The rest of my clan will be cage bound in our Expedition. We're looking forward to hanging out with everyone and introducing the little ones to some camping.

Hey everyone, I thought I'd finally chime in with our family menu plans and head count. Since we are packing in our animal, we're planning on eating our meals at the camp site. Friday night has us enjoying a spread of freshly BBQ'd hot dogs with smores for desert. Saturday morning will be greeted with a medley of donuts, bagels and cereal. Lunch on Saturday afternoon holds a real treat, tuna pita sandwiches. For dinner on Saturday we will be enjoying some pre-prepared rotissurie chicken along with some side salads consisting of potato and macaroni. We are planning on bringing some chips and salsa, and some pretzels for snacks throughout the day. To keep all of this food fresh, we are bringing a large cooler. As of this writing, we are a total of seven. Two adults, my two daughters (16 and 14), my son (12) and niece and nephew (7 and 4). My son and I will be riding in on the Feej. The rest of my clan will be cage bound in our Expedition. We're looking forward to hanging out with everyone and introducing the little ones to some camping.
Jeff, I really love reading this type of post. Getting the kids and the whole family involved in motorcycling and camping early is a fantastic endeavor. If Bluesy had been exposed to bikes and camping earlier, I trully believe he would not have been sent to Reform School!

I'm going to try to ride out later today. Anyone know if there is a spot to camp? If not, I'll just ride home tonight.