SFO 2013...Thur May 30th through Sun June 2nd

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriot

Isabella is Lazarus
Reaction score
thinking a repeat of 2012...The Hub, Marble Falls, Arkansas

date?

Debbie reports last weekend in April is taken...open other than that

so could be any weekend in May or 1st weekend in June like 2012

she says all prices, etc would be the same

May 4, 11, 18, 25, June 1 ???

If you attended 2012, good/best parts
anything you'd like changed/improved, etc

thanx all,
Mike in Nawlins'

Last edited by a moderator:
A repeat of SFO 2012 would be fine by me. Weather in NW Arkansas in May is a roll of the dice. The Hub is fine, with food on site....I had Prime Rib two nights in a row. Great roads within a mile or two of the rally site, and many, many more within striking distance. I had a medical problem and was glad to have the Baxter Co. Medical Center nearby in Mountain Home. Other than the pool being a little muddy, I have no "opportunities for improvement". Many thanks to Mike for room guarrantee and a lot of behind the scenes work.

I thought the hub was a very accomadating place. Stayed three nights with a "do not disturb" on the door and only found one dead cockroach, what more could you ask for? The weather was awsome this year, Maybe a roll of the dice, but we hit it well this year... I'm already all in for 2013...Same time same place...

Thanks mike....

I really like the concept of the Hub and the location and even the people that run it, but for Gods sake put some freakin carpet in the rooms. They really need to figure out a way to spiff the place up a little. Just my 2 cents.

GP

I echo what GPRIDER said. The idea is great but the place needs to be updated.

Count me in anywhere we go in Arkansas. I might even bring the tent next year...

I'd stay at the Hub again. After all, until I get myowndarnself updated, spiffed up and re-carpeted, I can't, in good conscience, be too demanding.

Since this thread has been silent for a few months I thought Id be the one to bring it back to life. The spring social calendar is beginning to get some use. I just learned that an annual event I attend, Talladega, is May 5th. So, if at all possible can we look at a different weekend for SFO 2013.... last year the early June date was perfect!
smile.png

Oh, didn't go to 2012 meet.....I thought "the hub" was an exotic dancing business and thought it would be a mite much for the elderly in the fjr group. Nevermind me.....

I'm happy take the reins and arrange a repeat of last year with the intention of turning it over to another with a different location in 2014. Our rally is a very low key event. It's philosophy is to just get together and ride together.

No time schedule, no official events or meals, no Rally fee.

I called Debbie at "The Hub" and she blocked out for us Thur May 30th through Sun June 2nd

same rates as last year, $60 per night plus tax, and the Prime Rib dinner is still $13 small & $19 large.

you can eat in the restaurant, or she will make available the back room if you want to eat with the group.

my mouth is watering as I type this.

let's leave this thread for discussion.

I'll start new ones with Official SFO Thread for instructions and info from Debbie at the Hub

and a Registration Thread for you to indicate your registration info

from last year, you can see other additional threads that may be useful for somebody to start.

https://www.hubinfo.com/

The Hub
#1 Dogpatch Drive
Marble Falls AR, 72648
870-743-4062 (local) or 800-597-9963

Debbie

GPS coordinates N36.11346 W93.12447

So let the games begin.

Thanks for taking the reins/reigns again Mike! Looking forward to sum more fun in the Ozarks...

I hope, I can make this one. I really enjoy southern cooking
smile.png

Hi FNG here...

I am very familiar with this area. I lived in NW Arkansas for several years! I have been looking for a reason to get back out there on two wheels and this maybe just the ticket.

Oh, didn't go to 2012 meet.....I thought "the hub" was an exotic dancing business and thought it would be a mite much for the elderly in the fjr group. Nevermind me.....
You just need to get your ass back to one the SFO meets sir. We need a little more life in the party.

GP

Would like to attend, but not sure how to navigate around this forum to the Registration Thread, etc...sorry, still trying to learn...

I'm in! I ride AR all the time...great place!

Looking forward to shredding more AR roads this summer!

Status
Not open for further replies.