• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Skyway's Aux. Fuel Cell Kit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Ian is working on some kinda HYDROGEN fuel cell....ya know that kinda technology isn't gonna come easy! :)

Hey, kids.....I have all kinds of fuel cells.....all for sale. Plastic bags rule the earth now....I have plenty. We can even kill seals with them. Better pick them up before the seals do. Get them here at sealsandplastic.com......we'd love yer business....just come on over to useless texas......we'lll hook ya right up......

24700 views?
Is this some sort of post record?
Yes,

People want to know what's going to happen. How is this thread going to end...money back...product delivered...or stiffed for the whole thing. Plus, people on here are good people and don't want to see anybody get taken advantage of....so they check in every so often.

...or fuel cells are REALLY popular.

Hey, kids.....I have all kinds of fuel cells.....all for sale. Plastic bags rule the earth now....I have plenty. We can even kill seals with them. Better pick them up before the seals do. Get them here at sealsandplastic.com......we'd love yer business....just come on over to useless texas......we'lll hook ya right up......
I think most all on this group buy have had a fuel cell for about a year . . . . . .( And I thought waiting for light brackets was hard ) :rolleyes: :lol2:

Last edited by a moderator:
It was inspired by captain spalding.......nevermind me......I'm just a drunk eskimo in texas.

Maybe Ian is working on some kinda HYDROGEN fuel cell....ya know that kinda technology isn't gonna come easy! :)
You would be correct with this assumption. I have indeed been working on a 'on demand' type hydrogen system and I'm currently setting up another company to tackle this. We are testing a system that will allow 'joe consumer' to hook one of our cells to a small generator that will allow free electricity for a home. Next I hope to produce a system for a motorcycle application. I'm still trying to figure out how an IBA ride could be documented? :unsure:

Re: the fuel cell GB players. I'm going to be mailing out refunds to everyone. Figure within the next 2 weeks, you will see a payment arrive.

Also, for those who have already purchased the tank and fittings, please mail them back to me via UPS ground and copy with tracking info. (I will also cover the shipping fee in your refund)

Sorry for the piss poor service on my end.

Ian, did you get the email I sent through your website a few weeks or so ago? If not, let me know, I'd like to talk about the refund...

Am I correct in reading that you want to buy back the cells/fittings we bought on our own too? Just trying to make sure I understand what you posted.

ADMIN NOTE: The conversation from this point will be confined to GB Players who have outstanding fuel cell arrangements with Skyway. He appears to be trying to make things right....and both he and the players with outstanding business will be extended the courtesy of keeping this thread for resolution of that issue.

PLEASE....no off-topic and no non-player comments.

Thanks.

The Management

While I'm not in for a fuel cell, I did send Skyway a Givi rack I had extra for a project Clicky

I could use it back right about now... emails to Skyway have gone unanswered.

-bvw.

While I'm not in for a fuel cell, I did send Skyway a Givi rack I had extra for a project ClickyI could use it back right about now... emails to Skyway have gone unanswered.

-bvw.
I will be shipped back to you promptly.

Am I correct in reading that you want to buy back the cells/fittings we bought on our own too? Just trying to make sure I understand what you posted.
Yes, I will be giving a FULL REFUND for ALL purchases.

To make it easy for you Ian

You can send my refund in US funds.... That will be for the mount, hydration unit and the tank.

thanks

Also, for those who have already purchased the tank and fittings, please mail them back to me via UPS ground and copy with tracking info.
I've shipped the fuel cell and fitting back to you via UPS ground.

Tracking Number: 1Z5774W60322891314

Shipping Cost: $13.48

Expected Delivery: Wed, Jun 18, 2008

Best of luck on your ongoing endeavors...

I will not be able to get mine sent until Friday at the earliest or even early next week, but when I do get it out I will post details also. But thanks for giving attention to the matter and trying to make things right. As frustrated as I was with the delay Ian, I still was looking forward to receiving the goods and using them. Sorry it didn't work out, for both parties.

devanator

UPS Ground has it... I put the bulkhead fitting in the box with the tank and misc. stuff that came with it.

Tracking Number 1Z716W670383770024

Should arrive next Thursday (6/26)

Total was $17.49

I'd still like to talk to you Ian about maybe offsetting some of my refund with some T-pro armor...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.