• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Skyway's Aux. Fuel Cell Kit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will keep my tank but want the refund for the mounting kit and cover for the tank.

Dick Meyer

Send me a refund for the kit and cover. $570.00 to be exact.

I received a tank. I am keeping it. I did not receive any other parts and pieces with it. So, if I am owed anything else you were supposed to supply and didn't, send a refund for those too.

Ian, Thanks for taking care of this. It obviously took awhile but this is a fitting way to close the issue out.

I shipped the tank and bulkhead fitting I had purchased to you this morning.

UPS tracking number 1234217W0335237604

$18.74 UPS shipping

Sorry this didn't work out.... The aux tank setup as originally advertised would have been nice!!

Ian,

Sent you your tank back. Total refund due, 755.00 for tank, kit, and cover+ 26.34 for U.P.S. ground shipping. Total=781.34. I will P.M. you my address.

Tracking#1Z061EW60341904942

Ian,

Tank and bulk head fitting are on the way to you Fed Ex ground tracking number 042203510291708 Shipping cost $18.97.

Ian,Sent you your tank back. Total refund due, 755.00 for tank, kit, and cover+ 26.34 for U.P.S. ground shipping. Total=781.34. I will P.M. you my address.

Tracking#1Z061EW60341904942
correction I didn't P.M. you, you are full. I sent you a message via your website.

Negatory... not a peep... quite a shock, eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ian,

It's been a month since my tank was delivered back to you. If you won't/can't pay us back then let us know. I'm turning blue because I've been holding my breath so long waiting for the mount and now a refund.

It sure would've helped for summer ridin' if the refunds would have come. Hope the refund idea becomes a reality. I have also heard nothing since the refund post back on JUNE 11.

I haven't heard or received anything from Ian either.

Does anybody due a refund live close enough to visit him and update us on when our refunds will be in the mail ?

Dick Meyer

Anybody else feel like Ralphie from "A Christmas Story" who checks his mailbox every day for his Little Orphan Annie decoder ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.