Western FJR Riders Roundup Shirt Order Info!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool shirt! Can I still get one even though I'll be two weeks late to the event?
blink.png
Nope
bleh.gif

Let me know if you are coming over the to this side of the hill a couple weeks late.
winksmiley02.gif
Dougie Bear, should I add Bluesy to the Attendance Roster? Along with his Boyfriend johnny80s? jes' sayin' and nuff said!

Stop dicking around and pulling your Bustanut joker, order your Western FJR Riders Roundup T-shirt NOW because this Goat Feck is only 16 days away!
WesternFJRShirt_edited-9_zpsd9e560b5.jpg
BUMP REMINDER!

Shirt Order Deadline Date is only two days away, get your order in to Brenda before 5pm on Thursday, June 26th!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my shirt Thursday July 3rd, they are very well done, but as in so many wonderful event shirts, there is an error, not a big one, maybe not even noticeable to everyone. I really like mine and with its material quality is very well constructed shirt. I plan on wearing it to the Roundup!

FWFE

Just checked the shirts. They look exactly as the logo above. There are no errors, but this is yet another reason neither Don nor I will EVER get involved in a shirt making fiasco again.

I got my shirt Thursday July 3rd, they are very well done, but as in so many wonderful event shirts, there is an error, not a big one, maybe not even noticeable to everyone. I really like mine and with its material quality is very well constructed shirt. I plan on wearing it to the Roundup!
FWFE
Way to go Eddie, you pissed of Zilla. Don't worry my friend I can take AJ for 2 maybe 3 seconds if he's good and drunk.

Oh, don't worry about me. I'm not mad, just naturally sarcastic. It was not FWFE that pushed me over the edge. I made that decision a while back. Although I did scour the shirts for errors thanks to him. I still don't see anything, but maybe FWFE got gray instead of the fuchsia shirt he wanted.

AND, I don't fight when I'm drunk. I learned 21 years ago, that's a good way to get your ass totally kicked.

FWFE
It's true. Eddie's shirt does have an error.

The logo's on the front. And so's the label.

FWFE
It's true. Eddie's shirt does have an error.

The logo's on the front. And so's the label.
Yo Eddie, as one alcoholic to another: You have put your shirt on backwards, after half a bottle of Bushmill's Irish Whiskey this has happened to me too! JSNS!

Ok, so concerning this whole error in the shirt issue,

HAH!!!! There is no grammatical error, color error or front/back logo error,

Maybe just one little thing, but its NOT AN ISSUE.......

I can certainly live with a logo of a guy riding his FJR and throwing a lasso with his throttle hand, otherwise.......

This shirt is Fargin Perfect! I Fargin LOVE IT.

FWFE

Festar and my shirts arrived in South Dakota on Thursday. My loving wife has forwarded them to Me via my brother in California.

We don't give a shit if there is any error, we will wear them every day till they really stink.

We will hope the picture of the group is taken early;-)

Maybe just one little thing, but its NOT AN ISSUE.......

I can certainly live with a logo of a guy riding his FJR and throwing a lasso with his throttle hand, otherwise.......

This shirt is Fargin Perfect! I Fargin LOVE IT.

FWFE
Another good reason to ride a Gen III, just saying.......

Festar and my shirts arrived in South Dakota on Thursday. My loving wife has forwarded them to Me via my brother in California. We don't give a shit if there is any error, we will wear them every day till they really stink. We will hope the picture of the group is taken early;-)
I am just so damn glad that we had Brenda ship all of the shirts directly to everyone. At SW-FOG in Silver City, New Mexico HotRodZilla delivered the shirts on his FJR, after he had rubbed his sweaty balls on each and every one of them. Plus, before he sealed them up in his left saddlebag AJ laid down a greasy chorizo con queso fart on them!

Here is the photo of 'Zilla explaining to everyone why their shirts smelled like gonads and bad burritos, Herr Petey is still smiling so the stink didn't bother him!

DSCF1162.jpg

Latest posts