• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro ( BIG-FOOT)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you hav'nt gotten one of these......GET 1 NOW. What Are You Waitin For...

Sent Payment-

Sending PM

I do have D&D aftermarket exhaust, however it looks as though the fitment will be just fine.

Little more than a inch of clearance to exhaust.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent Payment-

Sending PM

I do have D&D aftermarket exhaust, however it looks as though the fitment will be just fine.

Little more than a inch of clearance to exhaust.
Plenty of room, you should be good to go. Its on its way.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovin' the Two-Bros. modified Big-Foot! It's been raining all day so it's nice to have extra insurance for the kickstand. Definitely something FJR owners should've had on their kickstands yesterday! :lol:

Got it on there, though it was harder than I thought it would be. I put the red locker stuff you guys were talking in the bottom of the foot before joining them about just kind of oozed out of the way when I put the foot on. Weird. :huh: And it was tough getting the screws in with the JBWeld in the way. I got it caked on the threads pretty good though.

Anyway, here it is.

Big%20Foot.jpg

;)

Just to make sure, papal is coming from my wife...he,he. Angela Dennis. She sent the address to our p.o. box. Thanks, trooper.

Let me start by saying I'm loving having the BigFoot on my FJR. Just about the easiest and best farkle to add.

Before mine arrived, I had read some of the posts that mentioned them coming loose, so I had decided I would do the blue LocTite treatment, and did when I installed it. That was about year, year-and-a-half ago.

I've been hearing a rattle that I figured out was coming from the BigFoot, and started worrying that it was coming loose. When I finally got around to taking it off to see, I found that the screws were in fact still tight, but that the bottom of the BigFoot had stretched a bit.

I'm now wishing I had some of the JBWeld that others have mentioned putting between the foot and the BigFoot. Next time I acquire some, I'll add it, but thought I would attach some pics, intending this to be constructive feedback. Let me add, that this has worked great and saved me a tip-over on more than one occassion.

Mike

5653815673_1280cb2be7_z.jpg

5653813967_9517cef896_z.jpg

Email sent, Pay-pal sent, Big foot is going on a 06 fjr with two brothers carbon fiber slipons, so I will need the modified version.

Thanks Dave!!

Received in two days. Would have prevented a near tip-over in a dirt/gravel lot that I was able to catch just in time. Thanks Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.