• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro, Ram-Bone Mount, I've got BALLS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Dave,

Do you know if there are any interference concerns with the Ram-Bone when using the MCL Riser plate?

https://www.motorcyclelarry.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_5&products_id=464
I am pretty the MCL does not interfere. I think the MV from overseas in Europe is the only one that is an issue.

Links are not working for me.

Dave
Yes, I see that the MV plate is interferring. I believe the MCL should be good to go by looking at the pictures of it. I guess I'll be finding out for sure soon.

You'll undoubtedly note that is computer screen or photograph in the backdrop. I happen to know that there are no women in Minnesota with a waistline that small, and it's way too cold to bare that much skin at this time o' year. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave,

Do you know if there are any interference concerns with the Ram-Bone when using the MCL Riser plate?

https://www.motorcyclelarry.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_5&products_id=464
I am pretty the MCL does not interfere. I think the MV from overseas in Europe is the only one that is an issue.

Links are not working for me.

Dave
Yes, I see that the MV plate is interferring. I believe the MCL should be good to go by looking at the pictures of it. I guess I'll be finding out for sure soon.

I forgot to come back in here and confirm that the MCL (Motorcycle Larry) Bar riser on my 14'ES does not impact the Ram-Bone in the least.

Payment Sent! I'm looking forward to having a ball!
party.gif

Just unpacked the box with my shiny new Ram Bone - Dave's craftsmanship is excellent, it's a work of art!

Thanks Dave! I just received my ram bone, big foot kickstand and block off plates today! Quick shipping. I threw the ram bone and bigfoot on real quick. Looks and fits great! I'll do the block off and throttle sync in the next few days. Amazing quality and made in the good ol USA!!

Just ordered the RamBo, RamBall, RamBone! My commitment to getting a GPS this year. Was very happy with the BigFoot kickstand doo-hickey so this should be great. Thanks Dave

Thanks Dave. Got the ramball today. No drama experience. Part just shows up in the mail a few days after paypal. Very reliable! Bought a Garmin Montana to put atop it...

Dave-

Just wanted to confirm that you received the paypal and pm for the gen 3 Bigfoot I sent last week. We had several pm's but your last reply referenced rambones so I wanted to make sure the big foot didn't get lost in translation. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.