• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro, Ram-Bone Mount, I've got BALLS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave,Are these ram-bone mounts still available?

Denis
Hi Dennis,

Yes I have them in stock. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Sometimes you just gotta have fun. I got back yesterday from Pigeon Forge Tennessee. I also took a spin through Maggie Valley and you guys & gals are in for treat come september. More later on that.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave,

That's awesome.

How much and How do I pay you?

Also, does the round ball included?

Thanks bud!

Denis

Dave,

That's awesome.

Also, is the round ball included?

Thanks bud!

Denis

Dave,

That's awesome.

Thanks bud!

Denis

Dave,

That's awesome.

Thanks bud!

Denis

No shit my computer froze up!!! Arghggggggg!
I have 4 on the shelf if you need them!
smile.png

Any way, you can go to the first post to see the details or just click here.

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/124395-wynpro-ram-bone-mount-ive-got-balls/?p=678100

Thanks, Dave

Just found this site today and I think that this is awesome. Just what I have been looking for.

I do have a couple of questions though:

1) Do these only come in the 5" or are smaller sizes available?

2) I have a Motorola Razr Maxx HD phone and it has a cradle that came with it that puts it in mobile mode and makes it like my GPS. However this is a smaller size ball. (need to get calipers to get the actual size) Any one heard how to connect this to a Ram BALL?

Thank you

Ray

Just found this site today and I think that this is awesome. Just what I have been looking for.
I do have a couple of questions though:

1) Do these only come in the 5" or are smaller sizes available?

2) I have a Motorola Razr Maxx HD phone and it has a cradle that came with it that puts it in mobile mode and makes it like my GPS. However this is a smaller size ball. (need to get calipers to get the actual size) Any one heard how to connect this to a Ram BALL?

Thank you

Ray
Hello Ray,

I only have the 5" at this time. You can get short, medium and long arm adapters to compensate which most folks use. a couple of sites to check out are: GPScity.com or do a search for ram mounts. Here is a link to what I think you are looking to do.

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/124395-wynpro-ram-bone-mount-ive-got-balls/?p=1035207

Dave / WynPro

just sent my $40 - I didn't get a lot of prompt windows, so in case you don't see it, the address to send it to is

Glenn Peters

130 Little Mill Road

I just sent in my 40 payment

in case the address in needed

Glenn Peters

130 Little Mill Road

Sandown, NH

978-809-8550 if you need to call

Thank you

Ray
Hi Ray- I have a Razr MAXX original, and I had the same problem, until I fiddled with the "smart actions". I have a smart action programmed so that when my Sena headset connects to the Razr, automobile mode is forced on. No idea why that works, I thought it needed to sense the chip in the cradle, but it does work. If that fails to work I also found out that the Razr Maxx cradle can be held by the Ram arm, without ball. Just clamp the ram arm onto the part of the cradle where the ball would go into. don't tighten it too much, as the cradle is plastic, but it holds pretty good.

Very happy with the RAM mount - I've put my Garmin Nuvi in a RAM case and added a 1" connector that allows me to easily change the angle of the GPS while riding. The GPS lines up nicely in view under the dash and is easy to read as it is high up. Great first farkle, thanks Dave.

c02f302f-5ddc-4396-8d0f-fd3823da0d16.jpg

Very happy with the RAM mount - I've put my Garmin Nuvi in a RAM case and added a 1" connector that allows me to easily change the angle of the GPS while riding. The GPS lines up nicely in view under the dash and is easy to read as it is high up. Great first farkle, thanks Dave.
c02f302f-5ddc-4396-8d0f-fd3823da0d16.jpg
Wow, That might be the first Ram Bone an a 2014. I got to see the red close up in the picture.

Purty she is,

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.