FODS IV

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jill's pictures cut/pasted from the announcement thread.

FODSIVA024.jpg

FODSIVA036.jpg

FODSIVA066.jpg

FODSIVA074.jpg

FODSIVA126.jpg

FODSIVA130.jpg

FODSIVA152.jpg

FODSIVA161.jpg

FODSIVA162.jpg

FODSIVA178.jpg

FODSIVB078.jpg

FODSIVB085.jpg

FODSIVB098.jpg

FODSIVB127.jpg

FODSIVB129.jpg

FODSIVB131.jpg

FODSIVB147.jpg

FODSIVB154.jpg

FODSIVB169.jpg

FODSIVB180.jpg

FODSIVB182.jpg

FODSIVB186.jpg

FODSIVB191.jpg

FODSIVB199.jpg

FODSIVB205.jpg

Mike thought I was shooting this for Easy Rider Magazine.
Er...after the 4th, "Just one more!" I was getting bored.

Bored...bored...bored.....Have I told you I'm easily bored? I thought a little "variation" might be helpful and was trying to imagine the look on your face when you saw the photos. :D

Besides, your brother Mike dared me. Yeah, that's it, Mike dared me and the "other Mike" (Hycle) said I wouldn't do it. Yeah, that's right, I was forced to perform to defend my reppy-tayshun. ;)

Besides, I've sen some of Bust's antics and he wasn't here..... :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to Brad and co for organizing a great event. I hear that MadMike will be out of the hospital soon, recovered from injuries sustained after something he said. I'm wondering if the ankle injury was acquired in a similar manner? :rolleyes:

FODS IV - more toys, more friends, more fun!!!!!!!
Yeah...maybe. Who would have thought a huge woman could move so fast.....and it really really hurt when she stomped on my foot and pushed me down! :bleh:

Wow - I missed a great time, evidently.

Next year..

Oh, Mikee, keep the shirt on big boy... jes sayin'... :fuck: :lol:

My photo contribution - a medium sized compilation..with short, sharp narrative so you don't bore easily.

We had to stop for this forest rat as it stared at us for a while. Maybe we saved a m/cyclist the encounter?

ImportedPhotos00040.jpg

THE BANNER ..

ImportedPhotos00095.jpg

Jill and Andy with the pets

ImportedPhotos00056.jpg

A couple of the camp and grounds

ImportedPhotos00090.jpg

ImportedPhotos00077.jpg

Mike, Teri, Sylvia, Dave, Me and Brad

ImportedPhotos00094.jpg

Suited up - biked up and ready to roll. Michael Hycle and his loaner .. courtesy of Christy (Mrs Uberkul)

ImportedPhotos00115.jpg

Kitchen antics

ImportedPhotos00102.jpg

Smile Mike !!

ImportedPhotos00098.jpg

The 2 T's -- Teri and Terrie

ImportedPhotos00121.jpg

Jocelyn, Penny and Christina .. dress up time for doggy

ImportedPhotos00119.jpg

Let's go 4 wheelin' (A 1st for me)-- we were supposed to be following the dirt biker group but got just a little lost .. a LOT lost really !!

ImportedPhotos00123.jpg

The unsuspecting participants, Deb, Sylvia, Teri and Terrie ..

ImportedPhotos00124.jpg

ImportedPhotos00160.jpg

Walking the trail .. the rocks got bigger the further up the trail we went

ImportedPhotos00144.jpg

ImportedPhotos00132.jpg

Thr big rock in the middle ....... as far as we got !! Should have been driving a REAL off road vehicle huh?

ImportedPhotos00147.jpg

A 1st for Syvlia (now Annie Oakley) -- her intro to pistol shooting

ImportedPhotos00168.jpg

Partial design by Sylvia ...

ImportedPhotos00175.jpg

"The Group" Steve, Teri, Andy, Brad (fearless leader), Rob, Mike, Terrie, Deb and Jill.

ImportedPhotos00203.jpg

"The ""Jeep?""

ImportedPhotos00204.jpg

Straight on ?? -- To the right ?? Turns out both trails met further on anyway. Seemed to be a continueing trend

ImportedPhotos00200.jpg

The Pine Grove ghost town "Most Wanted" poster.

ImportedPhotos00209.jpg

Andy and Jill handle the 12 gauge -- another 1st for the group this weekend.

ImportedPhotos00229.jpg

ImportedPhotos00227.jpg

Just before sunset on the road back to camp. A truly excellent day .... FODS .. doesn't get better than this folks.

ImportedPhotos00247.jpg

...Although, I'm tempted to call BS on this thread.

This was an FJR gathering and Petey wasn't there?!? What's the world coming to???
From all the cursing emanating from petey's helmet down in Hooterville last weekend (during an accidental gravel road tour)...I'm guessing that he doesn't like gravel. :lol:

Great gathering and report...wish I could have been there just to socialize. Though I've never been offroading -on purpose- I'm pretty sure I would suck at the dirt riding. Thanks for sharing the photos and writeups. :clapping: Looks like a great time.

Ah yes - the "Annie Oakley" pic to prove what Sylvia was doing while I was out getting my dirt on. I had seen empty 38 shell casings but here is proof positive. It's the damnedest thing - usually I get pestered to stop at every quilting supply store we pass, but for the last 3 days it's been to stop at every gun shop we pass!

Who made that COOL sign? Those roads look like some kinda DS fun, and MUCH more reasonable than than that nuts-o deep-dust goat track Brad led us up a couple years back up by Pioneer, or wherever the heck we were. I miss my KLR! Looks like a great weekend.

Though I've never been offroading -on purpose- I'm pretty sure I would suck at the dirt riding. Thanks for sharing the photos and writeups. :clapping: Looks like a great time.
Sssshhhh! Wanna know a secret? Even those who suck at the dirt riding still manage to have a good time. There was the full gamut of skill levels represented at FODS IV - from the Uberkul family all the way down to a rookie like me. I believe that everyone had a smile on their face at some point of another.

Some of my brother Mike's shots.

I don't know what we are looking at but it must be interesting.

1045447618_AogRb-L.jpg

Julia and Erin

1045448219_Lkw66-L.jpg

Don and Jill

1045448385_35598-L.jpg

Steve paying for the good stuff you can only get in Canada.

1045448524_KKo2A-L.jpg

Steve and the KLR strapped down like King Kong.

1045448640_7zeWx-L.jpg

Mike pondering Steve's KLR.

1045448739_nQ5V5-L.jpg

MadMike in a notsomadmike state.

1045449697_xNH89-L.jpg

Me in the good seats.

1045450053_ygN8a-L.jpg

Casa Uber

1045451019_3xGWY-L.jpg

The view didn't suck.

1045451163_ThPG2-L.jpg

I can't loose my beer if I sit on it.

1045451564_564rh-L.jpg

Exaggeration in progress?

1045452800_uQQ4P-L.jpg

Mike went on a little walk and caught a few good shots.

1045455310_m2aW7-L.jpg

1045454137_e9XRj-L.jpg

ATGATT

1045456027_cbGD2-L.jpg

As you can see, FODS sucks, don't come.

1045456135_fcEaP-L.jpg

1045456138_7yscT-L.jpg

Nice reporting folks. Looks like I missed an awesome weekend of riding and tomfoolery. Work vacation schedule was locked in when I saw the post last spring. Great banner for the campground by the way.

Great photos! It was wonderful seeing all of you out causing trouble as usual. I miss that! Keep an eye on that Roger dude. He will abscond with all the women any chance he can. :paladin: :superman:

Are there any photos of Roger on a dual sport?

Great photos! It was wonderful seeing all of you out causing trouble as usual. I miss that! Keep an eye on that Roger dude. He will abscond with all the women any chance he can. :paladin: :superman:

Are there any photos of Roger on a dual sport?
I'm sure someone could photoshop a photo :lol: I was nursing some damaged ankle ligaments Rick, hence the truck.

My only time on a dual sport was before I rode street, and it was .................... unfortunate :rolleyes: I'd like to try again though.