2013 Hooterville/Arkansas - October 3-6

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you can make it Craig. Consider meeting up with a few of us northerners heading down somewhere along the river (e.g. Hannibal, MO).

Hope you can make it Craig. Consider meeting up with a few of us northerners heading down somewhere along the river (e.g. Hannibal, MO).
Excellent idea. I'll PM to make arrangements if everything comes together.
And Craig, it is a great ride from Hannibal to Hooterville. At least for me it was last year, I've got a mental block going and don't remember much about those following days. But the ride ride from Hannibal was definately fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the FNG! I'm in...

I ride those roads all the time out of Tulsa!

Arkansas riding is some of the best! Pig Road north out of Russellville and the Push Mountain run between Mountain Home and Mountain View on Hwy 341 is the best ever! The ride from Harrison to Hot Springs is awesome as well. New black top and the food over in them thar hills is great! Been working that part of AR as a Pteroleum Landman for years...

Welcome aboard! You're in!

Here's the FNG! I'm in...
I ride those roads all the time out of Tulsa!

Arkansas riding is some of the best! Pig Road north out of Russellville and the Push Mountain run between Mountain Home and Mountain View on Hwy 341 is the best ever! The ride from Harrison to Hot Springs is awesome as well. New black top and the food over in them thar hills is great! Been working that part of AR as a Pteroleum Landman for years...

Rode about 300 miles thru the twisties down in Arkansas today... Went to sam's throne, it looked surreal with the trees still without leaves! Can't wait till Oct!

What's this "Hooterville" business, anyway? Where'd that name come from?