EOM '16 Hawaiian Shirt Contest

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does a goat, tied to a palm tree, really constitute a "tropical scene"? I think not. :nono:

Does a goat, tied to a palm tree, really constitute a "tropical scene"? I think not.
nono.gif
...did someone say, tropical scene with a goat?

Ok...I got an authentic Hawaiian shirt, thanks to my son. But I'm only in for the picture.
Authentic is what Don wore. Not crazy, gaudy crap, but a nice shirt.

You should take ti to work! If it doesn't feel natural, you're not in the groove.
It's actually a really nice shirt "Aloha Line" brand, made in Hawaii, and it's even my size. My son got it at thrift store, and was going to give it away since it was a little to large for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
We need 2 or 3 to be judges, that aren't participating in the contest...anyone?

??? why don't you guys want to participate? Do they make you dance or something to win??? Then it would be understandable why you're bowing out. Maybe your shirts really suck that bad??? Is that why you're bowing?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, let's make it so that Ken will chicken out. Oh that's right... he already has.

yeah, let's make it so that Ken will chicken out. Oh that's right... he already has.
LOL, can't chicken out if I was never in! I said I'm a playa not a winna. I've got a few Hawaiian shirts (in fact I'm wearing on right now) but none I would consider ugly or loud enough to actually win. I'm bringing one just to pay tribute to Don.

uh huh. I expect that is Joe's excuse, also.

OMG! Tyler's excuse, also? What a buzz kill!

??? why don't you guys want to participate? Do they make you dance or something to win??? Then it would be understandable why you're bowing out. Maybe your shirts really suck that bad??? Is that why you're bowing?
We'll be participating in the shirt wearing but not the contest... thus giving others a better chance at winning the prize! ;)