FJR Forum European M/C Tour: June 25-July 10, 2011!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will save my thoughts for when i see you in DV as they are not for sensitive ears.......

R
The Great Dane will also be providing input into this conversation...Rich
Oh brother, Old Michael! Now we not only get chin music from a Londoner, but from the Copenhagen Kid also. Rich, you are retired and worthless just like me; let's spend a month in Europe on motorbikes chasing chicks, drinking beer and eating!
I could do this...I would want to head for the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, what used to be northern Yugoslavia and some of the less explored countries. My favorite town in all of Europe is a small spa village in Bohemia. Croatia has some amazing country and roads. There is an interesting article in this months Rider magazine about a guy that did a loop around Austria... There is some amazing beer in the Czech Republic!

On my ride agenda are the following in priority order are:

New Zealand

Chile/ Argentina

Scotland and Ireland

Eastern Europe
Dr. Rich: Brother, I'll be your Huckleberry! I was not allowed behind the Iron Curtain when I lived in Europe, because I was a US Army GI. As I had mentioned to you at breakfast with Rena, HYCLE, johnny80s and the rest of the Los Robustos M/C crew:

I was not even allowed to visit Vienna, because it was within 30 kilometers of the Iron Curtain. Hell yes, I would ride Eastern Europe with you! We really ought to bring Niehart with us, Dave is a real "babe magnet." Ah, Czech beer and German girls!

Last edited by a moderator:
....Dave is a real "babe magnet."
Since the "curtain" opened, they're not still that desperate, are they?

(I keep trying to leave, but you pull me back in.)
We could probably lure Old Michael to accompany us if he knew that Prague is now considered by many to be the sex capital of the EU. If he had any extra money he might be able to get lucky... Don... You and I could savor the Pilsners of the Czech Republic while Old Michael and Niehart went and explored the indoor sights.

Ah, Czech beer and German girls!
So, if I understand this correctly from the above posts, when one drinks a copious amount of this magic elixir, all the women are beautiful and one suddenly more intelligent than they've ever been and one becomes a babe magnet.....much like "the most interesting man in the world".

Uhm...may we have a dissenting opinion from distaff side of the forum membership?

Oh Ba-arb, Mary Ellen....dear Tyler....Jill? Oh wait, Mizz Bust should be well versed to expound on this phenomenon.

Dr. Rich, I went back and read the Rider article you were referring to: "House of the Habsburgs" photos/story by Mark Tuttle.

That route, per map on page 44, of February 2010 issue would make a perfect "2nd week" for the retired/shiftless among us!

I was never intending to lead the Alps group farther East than a line drawn from Cortina d' Ampezzo, Italia to Salzburg, Osterreich, via the Grossglockner Road. We could say farewell to the main Alps Group in Salzburg, after a week of riding with you and I, the crew would know the ropes by then and could ride back to Heidelberg on their own. Stay on Autobahn Eight-Acht until Stuttgart, Deutschland; then turn North on Autobahn Six-Sechs; so damn easy even Bust and Shiny can do it!

Then, the forever and never to be employed again, could hit these successive cities: 1) Klagenfurt, A. 2) Maribor, Slovenia. 3) Sopron, Hungary. 4) Bratislava, Slovakia. 5) Vienna, A.: Since you lived in Wien for many years, I'd like you to show me the sights of Vienna! 6) Ceske' Budejovice, Hungary. 7) From Budweis, Hongrie, A-3 takes us all the way to Calais, France ferry!

....Dave is a real "babe magnet."
Since the "curtain" opened, they're not still that desperate, are they?

(I keep trying to leave, but you pull me back in.)
We could probably lure Old Michael to accompany us if he knew that Prague is now considered by many to be the sex capital of the EU. If he had any extra money he might be able to get lucky... Don... You and I could savor the Pilsners of the Czech Republic while Old Michael and Niehart went and explored the indoor sights.
Yeah, good luck with getting OM laid! I tried to get my illegitimate bastard son SkooterG laid in a whorehouse in Guerrero Negro, Baja California Sur back in November of 2004. He was standing in foyer of Leticia's Whorehouse with a fistful of 50 peso notes wearing his tighty whitey's; and Frenchy Doucet, Fast Eddie Quarles y Chuy still couldn't get a senorita to lay him!

On my ride agendas are the following in priority order are:
New Zealand

Chile/ Argentina

Scotland and Ireland

Eastern Europe
I'll be visiting Scotland in June and Romania in August but I'm beginning to make tentative plans for 2012.

Either New Zealand in February (not sure I can bear 24 hours on a plane) or another tour in the USA in August/September. Lots of money to be saved in the meantime

Ah, Czech beer and German girls!
So, if I understand this correctly from the above posts, when one drinks a copious amount of this magic elixir, all the women are beautiful and one suddenly more intelligent than they've ever been and one becomes a babe magnet.....much like "the most interesting man in the world".

Uhm...may we have a dissenting opinion from distaff side of the forum membership?

Oh Ba-arb, Mary Ellen....dear Tyler....Jill? Oh wait, Mizz Bust should be well versed to expound on this phenomenon.
madmike2: You've a perfect grasp of the theorem! I always knew you were the most intelligent gentleman on our FJR Forum!

Latest posts