How hard do you run your FJR, and how often?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jasen...Let me help you.

T-R-O-L-L.

Notice how I was too lazy to write Gixxer in front of Jasen? I'm just cool like that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, now gentlemen. He is probably not a troll. He is just unused to our grouchy ways. He is probably young and used to just getting the information without having to work for it. I feel sorry for him. Imagine having to actually read all those responses to his question!

And I wish I was half as cool as HotRodZilla. But I'm not.

Now, now gentlemen. He is probably not a troll. He is just unused to our grouchy ways. He is probably young and used to just getting the information without having to work for it. I feel sorry for him. Imagine having to actually read all those responses to his question!
And I wish I was half as cool as HotRodZilla. But I'm not.
Don't make me go over there.

It's cold, and you live really far away! :fuck:

HotRodZilla posted: Jasen...Let me help you.
T-R-O-L-L.

Notice how I was too lazy to write Gixxer in front of Jasen? I'm just cool like that!
DING! DING! We have a winner!

I will be too lazy to read this thread again.

Jasen...Let me help you.
T-R-O-L-L.

ASS
Notice how I was too lazy to write out HotRodZilla?
biggrin.png

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...............................................................................

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...............................................................................
Doesn't that one end with a single shot 410 a Benz and the electric chair? You got to much time on your hands Dotty! :)

I have 110,000 miles on my '05 (that I picked up after a 6-month PDP wait), often run 7500+ RPM for long stretches (including a BBG in May 2014 in central Nevada), and have never had any maintenance issues.

The top end is a little lower than it used to be, but it can still get to 8000 RPM in 5th gear when the road conditions allow it, and it's happy to cruise at that speed until the fuel runs out.

Lotsa bugs bunny references going on here.................shows the age group me thinks.

I thought that was a shift indicator. I have already learned something new on this forum. rev limiter ???