Official SW-FOG 2015 Announcement: 5/28-31, THU-SUN!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goddammit...Why am I last? I demand a recount and the firing of Gregory as our list maker!!
Some people......Fixed it for ya....57.HotRodZilla1.BeemerDonS - there or not.2.Lidja3.LCB4.Back Road Bob5.TheZsdad6.Big D. and Mrs. Big D7.bigjohnsd and Festar8.Spud9.R Price10.stealth112.GalaxyBlue13.FJROB14.Fly Bye15.griff16.Mr & the lovely Mrs. Bug17.Intech and Spanky18.Thingfish - Paul19.BwanaDik and Bambi20.Bunco in the activities room21.Mohawk22.Old Michael23.Smokeball24.Morecowbell25.Jim aka ZOOOMM AGAIN26.Chris M.27.TANGO SIERRA28.AZgman29.Cooleyman - Dave30.McRider00731.weluvbikn - Phil and Charlene32.erixun33.zzzzip- Skip34.Zbear35.Mudslide Miller36.Tyler37.NMRoad Runner38.pegscraper and MsNASCAR39.Geezer40.Abercrombie FJR and Deb41.blufjr - Ken42.Gordie Thomas43.James44.Bob Flanders45.KiloWatts46.twisted cricket47.Dashbaw48.Yatzee42649.FJRAY and Mrs50.Silver Streak-El Ray51.Randy52.petey53.John Y. and Isa54.gregory55.0Face-Marty56.HelzBelz57.HotRodZilla
How come I don't get my own number? Feeling left out.

I will be doing a 200mile ride thru Zion on Friday. Only difference from the the other six times I have gone through Zion is that I will stop and hike a short distance to see some sites at two locations; 3 & 5. Therefore new to me. One one mile hike and one 1/2 mile hike. Then I will ride thru the center of Zion to Blue Springs Res. just to do it and then stop at the Timber Crk Overlook. Maybe eat at the Zion Lodge after the 1 mile hike. Will be taking walking shoes and will not be walking up the river. (below should be Timber Creek not Tripple).

yCW0Hqq.jpg

We may do Zion Saturday as we're planing to ride the Grand staircase over to Capitol Reef on Friday. Hiking looks like a good idea Ken, I may have to pick your brain about the trails.

Bugs and Blue, now that's a pair to draw too!

Festar and I could be up for the 200 mile loop and hike.

Were doing the UT 12 Grand Staircase from Capitol Reef on our way from Torrey to Cedar City on the 28th.

Probably do North Rim on the other day we don't do the loop.

Papa Chuy Viejo took a call yesterday morning from the AZ Beemers Crew, they were departing for Northern California from the Valley of the Blast Furnace. They will loop back down to Utah, the regular cast of AZB's: Gary "Mudslide" Miller, Dr. Bob Flanders, "Crazey Davey" Cooleyman, etcetera, etc.!

From the left, by position: #2 - "Mudslide", #3 - Papa Chuy Viejo - aka "Crippled Hopalong", #4 - Dr. Bob, #5 - "Crazey Davey", #6 - SacramentoMiguelito; there are also some really ugly Canuckistani Guys in this photo plus some very pretty Canadian Mujeres ese!

Scan122720000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was planning on doing the Staircase on Saturday. Maybe we should get together and figure something out?
Sounds good Ken, Thursday is a low mile day dropping down from Ely so Friday will be the big ride. I'm trying to split up the long mile days so Mrs. Bug will be happy. See you in Utah!.

The closer we get, the more I wonder WTF did I get myself into... But with that I am very much looking forward to it. Whatever IT is.

About 70 hours till I am underway.... tick, tock.

The closer we get, the more I wonder WTF did I get myself into... But with that I am very much looking forward to it. Whatever IT is.
About 70 hours till I am underway.... tick, tock.
erixun just don't try to challenge HotRodZilla in the Man Boob Dance Contest, AJ always wins our FJR Forum Event! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

I was planning on doing the Staircase on Saturday. Maybe we should get together and figure something out?
Sounds good Ken, Thursday is a low mile day dropping down from Ely so Friday will be the big ride. I'm trying to split up the long mile days so Mrs. Bug will be happy. See you in Utah!.
My thursday is a high mile day and I wanted Friday to be a low mile day to relax a little. See you Thursday eve.

Hopefully, the final update!

Updated list in no particular order

BeemerDonS - there or not.
HotRodZilla
Lidja
LCB
Back Road Bob
TheZsdad
Big D. and Mrs. Big D
bigjohnsd

Festar
Spud
R Price
stealth1
GalaxyBlue
FJROB
Fly Bye
griff
Mr & the lovely Mrs. Bug
Intech and Spanky
JREW-John
BwanaDik and Bambi
Marcusorelius and Dutchess
Mohawk
Old Michael
Smokeball
Morecowbell
Jim aka ZOOOMM AGAIN
Chris M.
TANGO SIERRA
AZgman
Cooleyman - Dave
McRider007
weluvbikn - Phil and Charlene
erixun
zzzzip- Skip
Zbear
Mudslide Miller
Tyler
NMRoad Runner
Abercrombie FJR and Deb
blufjr - Ken
Gordie Thomas
James
Bob Flanders
KiloWatts
twisted cricket
Dashbaw
Yatzee426
FJRAY and Mrs
Silver Streak-El Ray
Randy
petey
John Y. and Isa
0Face-Marty
HelzBelz
gregory

Ken,

My thursday will be a high mile day also I wouldn't mind raging along with you on Friday if that works for you your intinerary sounds interesting.

Hopefully, the final update!
Updated list in no particular order

HotRodZilla

Lidja

LCB

Back Road Bob

TheZsdad

Big D. and Mrs. Big D

bigjohnsd

Festar

Spud

R Price

stealth1

GalaxyBlue

FJROB

Fly Bye

griff

Mr & the lovely Mrs. Bug

Intech and Spanky

JREW-John

BwanaDik and Bambi

Mohawk

Old Michael

Smokeball

Morecowbell

Jim aka ZOOOMM AGAIN

Chris M.

TANGO SIERRA

AZgman

Cooleyman - Dave

McRider007

erixun

zzzzip- Skip

Zbear

Mudslide Miller

Tyler

NMRoad Runner

Abercrombie FJR and Deb

blufjr - Ken

Gordie Thomas

James

Bob Flanders

KiloWatts

twisted cricket

Dashbaw

Yatzee426

FJRAY and Mrs

Silver Streak-El Ray

Randy

petey

John Y. and Isa

0Face-Marty

HelzBelz

gregory
Since Spanky and I officially started the travel for this meet shouldn't we be first? JS..

THE final update!

Any future update requests will be required to tend Bust's flock until he is fully recovered.

Intech

Spanky
HotRodZilla
Lidja
LCB
Back Road Bob
TheZsdad
Big D. and Mrs. Big D
bigjohnsd
Festar
Spud
R Price
stealth1
GalaxyBlue
FJROB
Fly Bye
griff
Mr & the lovely Mrs. Bug
JREW-John
BwanaDik and Bambi
Mohawk
Old Michael
Smokeball
Morecowbell
Jim aka ZOOOMM AGAIN
Chris M.
TANGO SIERRA
AZgman
Cooleyman - Dave
McRider007
erixun
zzzzip- Skip
Zbear
Mudslide Miller
Tyler
NMRoad Runner
Abercrombie FJR and Deb
blufjr - Ken
Gordie Thomas
James
Bob Flanders
KiloWatts
twisted cricket
Dashbaw
Yatzee426
FJRAY and Mrs
Silver Streak-El Ray
Randy
petey
John Y. and Isa
0Face-Marty
HelzBelz
gregory

Gregory - sorry but you forgot to take me out. I bowed out a couple days ago and immediately got shit from Beemerdons. So you screwed up and you can tend to Bust's flock
tonguesmiley.gif

We three amigos (as listed by Beemerdons above) are in Lone Pine for the night and will be northward outbound in the morning. Weather was perfect today (now yesterday) along the 395 with temps in the mid to upper 70s. Cedar City's looking to be nice for the meetup but warming up into the mid 80's as the weekend progresses. Walk in the park for us AZers though, almost like winter.