Official SW-FOG 2015 Announcement: 5/28-31, THU-SUN!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greg, I was hoping to get a second chance of riding with you but I understand. Having a choice between riding with other FJR riders or being there to welcome another grandchild into the world can be a tough choice. NOT! Grandbabies come first, but not much else. Enjoy the moment.
I'm surprised you had any money left for motorcycle trips with your daughter's wedding coming up.
I never like to think that I won't have another opportunity to do things. We'll get a chance to ride together again at some rally, somewhere.

Regarding the money, I budgeted for the wedding and it will not be extravagant. I keep a separate account for fun-bucks that covers motorcycle trips and other hobbies.
coolsmiley02.gif

Looks like SW-FOG will kick off with intech and Spanky. Looking forward to meeting ya, ride safe and watch out for the holiday traffic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like SW-FOG will kick off with intech and Spanky. Looking forward to meeting ya, ride safe and watch out for the holiday traffic.
Likewise. Still waiting on the info back from Spotwalla on the SW-FOG page. As for holiday traffic, we will be avoiding the super-slab. Hoping to stick to secondary roads. That is why we are leaving Friday. Oh, is it Friday yet??????

Geezer,
Sorry you can't make it. I was looking forward to seeing you. However, congratulations on a new grand baby!!
Thank you. I was looking forward to seeing you again as well. If you don't come east for EOM then I'll probably see you at SWFOG next year.

Hello All,

Really hated to do it, but I just cancelled my room reservation at the El Rey. Something important came up at the last minute. It's a single queen room and is now available for some deserving FJR rider. Have a great time for me and ride safely!

KW

Updated list in no particular order

1 week to go........

1.BeemerDonS - there or not.

2.Lidja

3.LCB

4.Back Road Bob

5.TheZsdad

6.Big D. and Mrs. Big D

7.bigjohnsd and Festar

8.Spud

9.R Price

10.stealth1

12.GalaxyBlue

13.FJROB

14.Fly Bye

15.griff

16.Mr & the lovely Mrs. Bug

17.Intech and Spanky

18.JREW-John

19.BwanaDik and Bambi

20.Marcusorelius and Dutchess

21.Mohawk

22.Old Michael

23.Smokeball

24.Morecowbell

25.Jim aka ZOOOMM AGAIN

26.Chris M.

27.TANGO SIERRA

28.AZgman

29.Cooleyman - Dave

30.McRider007

31.weluvbikn - Phil and Charlene

32.erixun

33.zzzzip- Skip

34.Zbear

35.Mudslide Miller

36.Tyler

37.NMRoad Runner

40.Abercrombie FJR and Deb

41.blufjr - Ken

42.Gordie Thomas

43.James

44.Bob Flanders

45.KiloWatts

46.twisted cricket

47.Dashbaw

48.Yatzee426

49.FJRAY and Mrs

50.Silver Streak-El Ray

51.Randy

52.petey

53.John Y. and Isa

54.gregory

55.0Face-Marty

56.HelzBelz

57.HotRodZilla

Gynormus gnarly off road Tenere riders like me use a Camelback, but I have to admit that is a pretty bitchin' price for the giirly roady hydration accessory.

Maybe you could come up with a Starbucks coffee maker?

Last edited by a moderator: