Official SW-FOG 2015 Announcement: 5/28-31, THU-SUN!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erixun - I'm one of the "stakeholders" in the house, appreciate your kind offer.

Probably will collect a beer or a Jameson's, thanks!

I think the passing of a hat at the event could make up the hit from a short sighted vacation rental outfit. It would be nice to have everyone close by or you might as well schedule your house rental at a different date.

Gregory- So in that spirit, I make the following offer. To keep everyone in the same place, and not knowing how big your non-refundable deposit is, and because of the unforeseen circumstances that rocked our plans forcing us to move to Cedar City, I will pitch in some $ towards your deposit to try and recoup your costs if you need/want to move your group to Cedar City. I am not made of money by any stretch of the means, but if you decide to take me up on my offer PM me.
That is one of the reasons this forum and its members are really a very special group... your offer is duly noted and appreciated, however, I think I speak for the four of us (bigjohnsd, Gregory, and Festar) when I say we don't expect anyone to have to pay for our bad luck. Hell, I'd like to buy you a beer just for offering! B) It's not a huge dent in the pocketbook and none of us will be sleeping under a bridge because of it. Look forward to meeting you in Cedar City! :D

Gregory- I do not know you, nor have I met any forum members in person, I have not been to one of these events before. But, in being part of this forum for a while and reading about these types of things, I get the feeling that there is a lot of friendships to be had and a lot of forum friends helping each other out. And I am really looking forward to this event.
So in that spirit, I make the following offer. To keep everyone in the same place, and not knowing how big your non-refundable deposit is, and because of the unforeseen circumstances that rocked our plans forcing us to move to Cedar City, I will pitch in some $ towards your deposit to try and recoup your costs if you need/want to move your group to Cedar City. I am not made of money by any stretch of the means, but if you decide to take me up on my offer PM me.
ERIXUN- I humbly thank you and everybody who considered chipping in to help with the deposit situation. That is one of the reasons that the peeps on this forum are the finest (if slightly off in some cases) kind, and yours will be the first beer I buy. It is more the idea of loosing the money through no fault of anybody's here. I am going to see if I can get the deposit back as I found the house through the Treasure Trail web site. The worst they can do is say no.

I would also like to welcome you to your first Forum gathering. You will enjoy every moment and will spend all your free time figuring out how your gonna do EOM, CFR, CFO, NAFO, FODS, NERDS and Big Johns SD hootenanny in the same year. If your really lucky, Dolly might even come out of rehab and make an appearance.

In the end, we were hopeful that the alternate site would be close to where we were located, but it was not to be. I did call the BW in Mt. Carmel, and they had the rooms, but were in no way close to the deals and variety of rooms that BLUFJR scored for the group. His will be the second beer I buy.

We have all made our reservations at the El Ray, and are looking forward to being with the group, seeing old friends and making new ones.

Greg.

Ok girls. Made my reservation for the El Rey. Glad that was easy!!
Now...Who was that guy asking about frigging T-shirts??!!
Pretty sure it was that guy from AZ........

I am in no way artistic, but if someone wants to design it I will take on the rest.

Ok girls.I Made my reservation for the El Rey. Glad that was easy!!Now...Who was that guy asking about frigging T-shirts??!!
Pretty sure it was that guy from AZ........

I am in no way artistic, but if someone wants to design it I will take on the rest.
IF you're really gonna a take this on, PM me if you need/want any tips/help. I'll give you my cell, so you can yell at me when you need. Lol...

Never forget that somehow, shirts have to get to the venue. Delivered or shipped. That's one of the worst parts. Haha...it's really not that bad. I'm just a big whiner.

It's official, I will work up the tee shirt order. I am going to start a separate thread for this in the SW-FOG forum.

For those of you with artistic flair who want to help with the design, please feel free to PM me.

Greg

It's official, I will work up the tee shirt order. I am going to start a separate thread for this in the SW-FOG forum.
For those of you with artistic flair who want to help with the design, please feel free to PM me.

Greg
Gregory, PM Cav47, he has a connection that will print, sell, ship to the individual buyer etc for short money.

I may have the info, if so I'll pm it to you.

Greg, I will put you in touch with the guy that did all my apparel for the last 5 years. That way if he does not get you and the event exactly what they want, u can bail on him. I bet he comes through

So funny that as I was typing this out, I got an email notification that you just sent me a pm. I will read it and get back to u. ASAP

Last edited by a moderator:
Just for everyone's information, some of your email confirmations might have the wrong rates, (higher) I just got off the phone with Daye and she said that they (She and Enoch) are in the process of fixing the rates to the lower ones quoted, so you should receive an updated email confirmation with the correct rates soon. She apologized for some clerks not pushing the right buttons. I told her not worry as I try and push as many wrong buttons as I can to see what happens.
rolleyes.gif

Done and booked! Looks like we may be doing some touring farther north before showing up in CC

Thanks for all the relocation efforts!