REGISTRATION OPEN: 1st Annual Western Canadian Regional Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any word on Rally Shirts yet ? Or am I missing the obvious ? -- which is not that unusual lately :rolleyes: Barb ??
barb & Jeff are working out what we're doing for rally shirts now so there should be some decisions shortly. barb's having some computer problems so she may not see your message for awhile.

Cheers,

Rally Coordinator (El Cajone)
Thanks El Cajone :)

Is there any word on Rally Shirts yet ? Or am I missing the obvious ? -- which is not that unusual lately :rolleyes: Barb ??
barb & Jeff are working out what we're doing for rally shirts now so there should be some decisions shortly. barb's having some computer problems so she may not see your message for awhile.

Cheers,

Rally Coordinator (El Cajone)
Thanks El Cajone :)

Hope to have the shirt order thread up and going in the next week or so.

(you meet the strangest folks in internet coffeshops.....................EEEEEPPPP!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I hate to do this; How does one un-register?

When I got to work tonight, we were told to go home and come back for a meeting at 8:00 A.M. tomorrow. :angry:

I will wait until tomorrow to decide, but as a good friend said," Nothing good can come from this."

Dude "Sense Of Impending Doom" Wado

When I got to work tonight, we were told to go home and come back for a meeting at 8:00 A.M. tomorrow. :angry:

I will wait until tomorrow to decide, but as a good friend said," Nothing good can come from this."

PM me

Damnit! I was hoping to finally meet you. Let's hope the clouds on the horizon dissipate and there is a bonus or something announced. Good luck man.

LOL! Good one Shiny.

I'm still employed until 10/31, so I am going to go to WCR anyway.

You'll probably see in the paper; Alcan is closing 12/31/10.

Shit.

LOL! Good one Shiny.

Shit.
Good news, at least for awhile. You should definitiely come to WCR; there won't be a better place to cry in your beer if you're so inclined.

LOL! Good one Shiny.

Shit.

I am so sorry John. We already have something like a 20% unemployment rate around here. But a skilled guy such as yourself should do OK, I would imagine. I'm pleased you will be able to go. If I can do something to help, let me know.

I went in and had the FJR serviced today in prep of the trip to WCR. I talked earlier with my dealer (Asselstine) about the ECM issue at altitude. They talked to Yamaha Canada and I now have the new & improved ECM installed at no cost to me. I hope to have the the new wiring harness in time and I have a new Tire Pressure Monitoring System to get mounted up plus a new rear tire since I had to recently plug a hole in the current tire.

I may be riding out with some company and am starting to get excited about being on the road again.

I am hoping not to see to many of these guys on the road along the way this time...

952254106_6vNnW-L.jpg

... At least not right on the road :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.