SE Ohio Spring Ramble - 3-5 May 2013 - Marietta, Ohio Microtel Inn

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Psst. Their some great roads to the south just across the river!
Yeah,

Definitely ride WV next time...SE Ohio is a waste. Flat. Straight. Boring.

...or better yet, time to go down and slay that Dragon! Yahoo!!!!

wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
...or better yet, tijme to go down and slay that Dragon! Yahoo!!!!
wink.png
Reminds me I've got to book a room for EOM.

You would've laughed at Jim after running the Ohio dragon.

"SHIT!"

Me: "Ya, so flat, straight and boring. Total Shit"

Missed my turn, recalculating and tryin not fall in the water when I got off to take this pick. A bit more adventure added to this trip.

And were Dennis and I the only campers?

All in all a very nice trip. Great to see old friends and new ones. I tried to post pics but I guess I don't know how. This is what im getting

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

Missed my turn, recalculating and tryin not fall in the water when I got off to take this pick. A bit more adventure added to this trip.And were Dennis and I the only campers?

All in all a very nice trip. Great to see old friends and new ones. I tried to post pics but I guess I don't know how. This is what im getting

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.
If it says that in the post preview...go ahead and post it. It will show up even though it doesn't preview.

Where did you guys camp? Good weather for camping that weekend as well. Good to see you again.

If it says that in the post preview...go ahead and post it. It will show up even though it doesn't preview.
I tried posting my pics here the day I got back (ya, ride 13 hours then upload pics.. I'm chronic!) and it wouldn't even give me the option to post pics. So I posted them on the other board.

If I can make this work out and not conflict with FODS I will work this in to my calendar. After EOM this year I need to get back to riding some flat, straight and boring roads.

I have no idea where I will be in May of 2014, so I can't commit yet.

It will likely have to be a last minute decision and will hope for a room sharer...