• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Skyway's Aux. Fuel Cell Kit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the big deal? Skyway is apparently gonna have a few cells lying on his shelves in the future and I offered to take one. What, a guy can't buy shit now?
This is one pot I would leave unstirred my friend. Seriously.

What's the big deal? Skyway is apparently gonna have a few cells lying on his shelves in the future and I offered to take one. What, a guy can't buy shit now?
Just to be clear: I am not stirring the pot. If Ian is going to have units, I'm interested. Simple as that, no other intention. Clear?

Just to be clear: I am not stirring the pot. If Ian is going to have units, I'm interested. Simple as that, no other intention. Clear?
Tim , You saw my offer to you.... Is that clear?

Last edited by a moderator:
You run into something in the dark, eh?

I mean it's only been 2 weeks since the last spasmodic frenzy of post activity... we usually go a good month in between those... you in a hurry or something? ;)

I mean it's only been 2 weeks since the last spasmodic frenzy of post activity... we usually go a good month in between those... you in a hurry or something? ;)
Don't know how you are keeping your sense of humor during these dark times, but my hat's off to ya.............

It's been two weeks already? Wow, I need to go out and get some more popcorn.

I feel sorry for everyone involved, and hope it will sort itself out soon.

After a year I thought Skyway had run out of BS but his last post was such tantalizing BS, I am on the edge of my seat.......................not.

MUST....FIGHT.....URGE TO....TO.....POST!!!!

:devil:

Ian,I'm glad to hear that all is well and business is going well. I would appreciate you following through with your promise to refund me in full as we discussed on December 7, 2007. If you have any questions please call me on my cell. You have my number from the numerous messages I left.

Thanks,

Canadian FJR
Scott, I will be calling you this evening.
I don't mean to be picky, but it's been another month! Not two weeks of silence.

My only wish is to see this thread reach a conclusion of some sort before I die of old age.
I'm 30.
Don't hold your breath. I will say that this thread has kept me away from all of skyways products this year...

My only wish is to see this thread reach a conclusion of some sort before I die of old age.
I'm 30.
Don't hold your breath. I will say that this thread has kept me away from all of skyways products this year...
I was hesitant to order other products from Skyway, but I received them in the time promised. The Fuel cells seem to the one thing he just can't make good on.

I'm 30.
I was hesitant to order other products from Skyway, but I received them in the time promised. The Fuel cells seem to the one thing he just can't make good on.
I would consider yourself lucky!

I can't seem to get my hydration unit I paid for over a year ago!

I'm 30.
I would consider yourself lucky!

I can't seem to get my hydration unit I paid for over a year ago!
PM Sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts