Who has painted their FJR?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
400147-large.jpg

Well, here's mine in Friggin' Red
yooze gize sux!
<Announcer>

In a WORLD gone blue...

Bounce Paint LLC brings you redRedRED!

</Announcer>

tail01.jpg

Got my helmet and the last bits back from paint yesterday. 'Tis tres sweet! I'll try and get some photos of the helmet up tonight so it's easier to see how it works at the different angles like the bike would be when put back together.

helmet01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, here's mine in Friggin' Red
yooze gize sux!
<Announcer>

In a WORLD gone blue...

Bounce Paint LLC brings you redRedRED!

</Announcer>

tail01.jpg

Got my helmet and the last bits back from paint yesterday. 'Tis tres sweet! I'll try and get some photos of the helmet up tonight so it's easier to see how it works at the different angles like the bike would be when put back together.

Looking forward to the photos! :clapping:

I have a FJR 2006A that I had custom painted. I have always wanted to post pictures of it, but I was afraid I might come off as conceited. Plus, I am a complete idiot, and I have no idea how to post pictures. However, If anyone is going to SFO at Eureka Springs you can see it there. I happen to think its the finest looking FJR on the planet. It still is cobalt blue, but blocked in a flowing metallic silver from front to back, with the silver outlined in hand-painted gold trim. People stop and stare where ever I go. I wanted the paint to emphasize the bike's great lines, not the paint job itself, and I think this is what mama Yama might have chosen herself. I will post pictures some day if I can find someone to show me how. Hope to see many of you at Eureka Springs.

Winewhisperer

I have a FJR 2006A that I had custom painted. I have always wanted to post pictures of it, but I was afraid I might come off as conceited. Plus, I am a complete idiot, and I have no idea how to post pictures. However, If anyone is going to SFO at Eureka Springs you can see it there. I happen to think its the finest looking FJR on the planet. It still is cobalt blue, but blocked in a flowing metallic silver from front to back, with the silver outlined in hand-painted gold trim. People stop and stare where ever I go. I wanted the paint to emphasize the bike's great lines, not the paint job itself, and I think this is what mama Yama might have chosen herself. I will post pictures some day if I can find someone to show me how. Hope to see many of you at Eureka Springs.
Winewhisperer

You trying to get 'WARNED'?!?!?!?!

It is completely un-acceptable to post about your 'the shit' custom paint job and NOT post photos! Consider yourself on double-secret-probation!

PM me your email address and we shall remedy this situation!

That's gayer than if it had been painted pink with little rainbows. Thparkly flaming fabulouth ghey!

I saw a powder-blue Miata with 2 guys in it once that pegged my gaydar.

This broke it, so now I'm in trouble.

I guess Gen-I mirrors couldn't be painted?

"What if it's a girl's bike?" you ask. Girls have better taste. Especially girls on FJRs.

That thing is Key West festival-time gay, ridden by the guy who walks the parade in assless chaps and nothing else.

Somewhere there's somebody who saw that bike as their first FJR, and when they find out you ride one, they think. . . . . GHEY!!!

I guess Gen-I mirrors couldn't be painted?
Good catch on the GenII mirrors on a GenI FJR. I didn't notice that.

I think because all the blood left my brain from the huge woody I was sporting after looking at that purtiest of FJRs.

:fuck:

Maybe you need a long ride at 4000 RPM. . . . . .

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

:eek:

I wonder what's in the smuggler?

Oh, God, please forget I asked that!!!!!!