• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro ( BIG-FOOT)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing service !!!

I ordered the pad on the evening of June 23 and it was delivered to me here IN THE UK :clapping: on the morning of June 30.

Thanks Dave (and the USPS)

tom

Just sent my donation to the cause. Please note the shipping address is different than what is on my PayPal account. I can log into the forum, but not to PayPal from work. I need to change it when I get home. I sent the funds from my phone. Anyway, thanks for a great looking product. I can't wait to put it on the bike and have that added assurance it won't fall over on a hot day or in soft soil.

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone wondering if the WynPro Bigfoot works as advertised, I can testify that, [SIZE=14pt]YES[/SIZE], it does.

Just last Friday afternoon I was out on a little ride around with Charlie Hoss. We stopped in Merideth to have ourselves an ice cream just before we split up to go our respective ways home. We both have 2005's and they were parked right next to each other for only 15 or 20 minutes in the hot sun on a section relatively new pavement. Charlie's stock kickstand had already bored itself a nice 1/2" depression into the tarmac. Had he left it for an hour or two it would have likely taken a little nap right there in the parking lot. Mine (with bigfoot) had not left any mark whatsoever.

This has been an unpaid, unsolicited testimonial. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno why, I completely ignored this thread. Saw these at CFR and its a gotta have.. Paypal coming your way!.

I dunno why, I completely ignored this thread. Saw these at CFR and its a gotta have.. Paypal coming your way!.
Yup, got mine at CFR and I love it!
'tain't all ya got at CFR. Just wait till yer manjunk starts to burn..

I told ya the sheep were unclean but did ya listen?

I think I need one of dem dare foots.

:jester:

I meant to ask, Amanda (?) came looking for a roll of duct tape just as we were rolling out. I usually carry a half roll with me but took it out for this trip because I needed the space. Nothing to serious I hope?

Fantastic service :yahoo: made contact with Dave on 2nd July and the stand pad arrived this morning (in the UK). It just doesn't get better than that. Also received a set of blanking plates for the 'Secondary Air Induction System'. All I need to do now is figure out where to stick them!

Thanks Dave for a fantastic product and excellent service. :D

Don

Got mine the other day, installed it and gave it a shot of black paint. Looks great (even before I painted it) and works like a champ. If my bike never falls down, I'll never know if it was due entirely to this nifty add-on or not, but I'll always believe it was! :yahoo:

'tain't all ya got at CFR. Just wait till yer manjunk starts to burn..

I told ya the sheep were unclean but did ya listen?

I think I need one of dem dare foots.

:jester:
The ones obtained at Tremblant has some nice engraving "CFR 2010" on 'em..... special edition!! Very kewl.

Status
Not open for further replies.