• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro, Ram-Bone Mount, I've got BALLS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my Ram Bone installed today. This is just what I needed for my Droid Razr mount. Thanks Dave! :drinks:

iL7xo.jpg

bSDYE.jpg

4LlaK.jpg

FcGS4.jpg

Ordered my ram bone on Thursday and got it on Saturday. I was going to get a Techmount replacement stem nut but luckily Dave saw my post about that and put me onto his ram bone. Excellent quality, fast service, and great price. Thanks, Dave.

IMG_3661.JPG

Gives a new meaning to "riding the handlebars"..........
winksmiley02.gif

Greets! Looks like a clever product; wanted to confirm (Gen II) availability and pricing. Still $40 in the CONUS?

A big thanks to Dave on a great product and great service. I ordered my Ram-Bone Saturday morning, Dave shipped it Saturday afternoon and I had it in my hands when I got home from work today.

Wow!!! Got mine relatively fast for delivery to Canada. Ripped open the package and had this installed in less than 20 minutes. Wonderful craftsmanship, service and price. Highly recommended for all FJR owners! Thank you Dave.

Take the bolts to the hardware store and get yourself some that won't round out like the stock ones do. Common problem with those bolts. No need for them to be allen head. 1st gens have 10mm hex head shoulder bolts and they don't strip out.
I'm scouring through the thread, but if someone can post up

1) The size of the button head screws on the GenII's

and

2) The torque spec for those

I'd appreciate it!

Ordered this last week and had it in my mailbox in a couple of days. I installed it Saturday and mounted my GoPro, everything worked out perfectly.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.