EOM 2015 Home Safe Thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So that is two bikes that suffered bearing failures from this EOM?
Right you are Blind Squirrel, even though El Toro Joe did blow a bearing on Friday night! JSNS, WASTED!
...and I heard someone has some video of that particular blowout...
post it up...
Nice Room btw!

vomiting.jpg

Right you are Blind Squirrel, even though El Toro Joe did blow a bearing on Friday night! JSNS, WASTED!
post it up...
Nice Room btw!

vomiting.jpg
KJ, I'm just glad Joe didn't break his glasses! JSNS!

post it up...
Evidently my blackmail negotiating skills are horrible. However.... ask and ye shall receive!

I can't view it at work...never did see the entire video.

post it up...
Evidently my blackmail negotiating skills are horrible. However.... ask and ye shall receive!

Lee Marvin won an Oscar for playing a drunkard in "Cat Ballou", what a ripoff because El Toro Joe should have won it! JSNS, el Borracho ese!

El%20Borracho.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
post it up...

We had swapped name tags at dinner and had poor Miss Donna all confuzzled... :lol:

That's the peril of everyone on earth having a video recorder at the ready. :D We're two sisters from a different mother!!! Rotflmfao!!! :D
Correction Victor, El Toro Jose was never caught with a big black thermos alongside of a tube of K-Y Jelly on the nightstand ese! JSNS, Peculiar eh!
That's true, Papa Chuy but, there's NO video of it!! :D

post it up...

https://youtu.be/FNoR7DyZjp0
We had swapped name tags at dinner and had poor Miss Donna all confuzzled... :lol:
But she could see the love there...

post it up...

Of course... duh... :wub:

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="LKLD" data-cid="1262144" data-time="1443657146"><p>

Glad you made it safely Vic!<br />

<br />

We're not home yet, staying in Waynesville right now. Nothing but rain this whole trip, except for a little while today. Was able to get out to the BRP and 215, and Marie loved it! Off to Tellico tomorrow, with rain of course. Still, we're loving life right now! :) </p></blockquote>

Glad to hear you two stuck it out and that you're enjoying your anniversary adventure! We're still out trying to dodge the rain and fog as well. We bagged all thought of heading for the BRP and Skyline Drive after watching the weather the last few days. Today we made the ride from SC north to Beckley WV. We were in and out of the rain and fog all day, but had a great run up Route 16 on almost dry pavement. Tomorrow we're aiming for somewhere in PA and it looks like we'll see some dry roads for a change. It's been a soggy week, but like you we're still thoroughly enjoying the trip!

Good luck with the dry roads in PA idea. It's rained just about every day since I got home.

Glad you made it safely Vic!

We're not home yet, staying in Waynesville right now. Nothing but rain this whole trip, except for a little while today. Was able to get out to the BRP and 215, and Marie loved it! Off to Tellico tomorrow, with rain of course. Still, we're loving life right now! :)
Glad to hear you two stuck it out and that you're enjoying your anniversary adventure! We're still out trying to dodge the rain and fog as well. We bagged all thought of heading for the BRP and Skyline Drive after watching the weather the last few days. Today we made the ride from SC north to Beckley WV. We were in and out of the rain and fog all day, but had a great run up Route 16 on almost dry pavement. Tomorrow we're aiming for somewhere in PA and it looks like we'll see some dry roads for a change. It's been a soggy week, but like you we're still thoroughly enjoying the trip!
Thanks Gina. It's been nothing but rain everywhere we go. Had a few hours of dryness in Waynesville Wed. . The only dry roads we've seen in a week. Came across the Cherohala Skyway yesterday, with 60 degrees, rain, and pea soup thick fog on the NC side. Still, it was a good ride. Marie wants to do the Dragon today, so we're watching the weather for a break in the rain. We'll see.

Last edited by a moderator: