KZ1300 RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First of all, as I look at a map, Santa Clara is almost dead center between Mexico and Oregon. If that doesn't qualify for Central California......

Secondly, I think Ray was looking for people that COULD go, not those with a bunch of weasel excuses.

Lastly, I'm sure Beemerdons is IN!

That being said, I am putting this on my calendar. JSNS.

Be good to see the Bokerfork again!

Both /2's in the trailer. Trailer connected to truck. Not that I'm chomping at the bit or nuthin'...

Be good to see the Bokerfork again!
Both /2's in the trailer. Trailer connected to truck. Not that I'm chomping at the bit or nuthin'...
Trailer on this end is ready. Still looking for all the Carver crap that has been left here over the years. I even found a pair of dirty socks.

Leaving here early afternoon today. Will be at the meet up point around noon tomorrow. I'm sure somebody will post up some pictures. Hope to see a few folks.

I am planning on being at this RTE.
With your camera, correct?
thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I am pretty sure there will be plenty of cameras there, but yes, I will bring mine as well. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not in Lodi I but in the Holiday inn in Redding. I'll be smarter in the morning.:) :) :)

Made it back home safe approx 21:30. Many Thanks to friends who travelled to be part of the fun! Great to see everyone, and boy what a surprise to see jeremy and king richard too!
punk.gif

Made it home just after 1:00 pm today. Spent the rest of the afternoon unloading the BMW pile and trying to understand why I get myself into these things.
fool.gif