Reuben Run #8

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noob question here, I'm trying to plan my days away from work for this. Is this accurate for a schedule?
Thursday: (me) Ride from Seattle to LaPine

Friday / Saturday: Reuben Run!

Sunday: (me) Ride back to Seattle
Looks good. If you want dinner on Saturday speak up quick cause the room only holds 50 and I have 47 confirmed.

A little premature but the Friday forecast is sun and a high of 81.

Looking like chamber of commence weather
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Headed out tomorrow after work.  Going to get down to the Columbia somewhere for the night and ride in early Friday to JP (PhatAir4Me) and Mels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Travel safe all, looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones! Don't forget tri-tip sliders Friday night and the sidecars and Kentucky mules we're hit so we're thinking of sticking with them! 

Decided I would be too rushed to make the trip, unfortunately.
I've canceled my reservation for two nights at Best Western in case people are still looking for last-minute rooms. Give them cancellation # 51502004694 if they say there are no rooms.

Have fun, all.

Off to Eureka via 36, FR1 and 299 in the AM.

Eric on his classic Beemer and I will meet up with Farwestfasteddie for dinner at the Sea Grill, YUM YUM! Then a stop at the Oregon Caves on Friday am before descending upon La Pine and the Ruben.  

Oh yeah😎

I'm taking all day tomorrow to ride down from Seattle to LaPine via NF-23 through Gifford Pinchot National Forest. I've never done NF-23 before, and I hear mixed reviews, so it might be an interesting time.

Anyone else arriving Thursday evening?

OFace and I are in Cambridge ID, a real one horse town, pop. 350.  Looking for a Caliper bolt to get OFace back to Fully Mission Capable. 

I'm taking all day tomorrow to ride down from Seattle to LaPine via NF-23 through Gifford Pinchot National Forest. I've never done NF-23 before, and I hear mixed reviews, so it might be an interesting time.

Anyone else arriving Thursday evening?
Marty and I will be there late afternoon Thursday

As the embarrassed recipient of a rear tire change, I want to thank --G, JP and Ray for the help making the tire change so I could get home. It was a great trip, with around 2k in six days.  Nice roads and great peeps at this event.  The Prime Rib on Saturday night was awesome.

Great time, great to see old friends and some new faces. Thanks JP for the Friday night festivities and Ray for another great RR.