Reuben Run #9

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The old Pie Tart and myself will be winding our way to Rays shindig Thursday Morning probably dragging a straggler or two. We decided to spend the night at the Imperial River Hotel in Maupin as we have enjoyed the stay on other occasions. They are serving dinner till eight so thinking if we get up early and I don't try to get us lost to many times we should be in for a 6: to 6:30 dinner if any one is interested.

Boy this is an old picture, no lights on the forks and I haven't had those light's under the mirrors for quite a while.

It's good to have friends, so hence the invite.
See you there.

Hey guys... never done the Reuben Run before.  Couple of questions:

• Is there an itinerary somewhere?
  • Anyone riding down from Seattle / Tacoma?  I'm in Puyallup, would love to ride with others.
Thanks

Hey guys... never done the Reuben Run before.  Couple of questions:

• Is there an itinerary somewhere?
  • Anyone riding down from Seattle / Tacoma?  I'm in Puyallup, would love to ride with others.
Thanks
Be at the Cenex station at 8:30 Thursday morning in Black Diamond, fill up there.  Should be 6-8 of us gathering.  Kickstands up at 8:45 heading out over SR410, lunch in Bickelton.  Some are headed to Maupin for the night, the rest are headed to LaPine.  Let us know if you are joining.  Panman is the ride leader.

Plan change due to fires and road closures see this post for details