Second Annual San Diego Camping Trip

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, how far is this place from groceries, and restaurants?How hot's it gonna be in mid-July?

Will someone be bringing limes?

Will there be dancing?
The camp is a deliciously twisty road away from groceries and restaurants. Nice diner there.

It will be hotter than you need to know about in mid-July.

I will bring limes, if that's what it takes to get you to join us.

You may dance if you wish. There is a picnic table that could be used for dancing on.

So, how far is this place from groceries, and restaurants?How hot's it gonna be in mid-July?

Will there be dancing?
The camp is a deliciously twisty road away from groceries and restaurants. Nice diner there.

It will be hotter than you need to know about in mid-July.

I will bring limes, if that's what it takes to get you to join us.

You may dance if you wish. There is a picnic table that could be used for dancing on.
People in the west complain about the heat, people in the east (and in New Mexico) complain about the rain. People gotta complain about something. If yer outside, there's gonna be weather. It coluld be worse...you could be riding in Britain where it's cold and rainy most days I bet. :)

Inside my house it's in the 70's and dry...but its a poor place for motorcycling.

Will there be dancing?
You have to come down. It won't be too hot since we are up in mountains but it will be warm. We got the limes covered. I will give yyou a laptop dance if you come down.

That should clinch it.

Will there be dancing?
You have to come down. It won't be too hot since we are up in mountains but it will be warm. We got the limes covered. I will give yyou a laptop dance if you come down.

That should clinch it.
johnny80s, offer Old Michael a belly dance from Neil San Diego and you will have OM hooked!

People in the west complain about the heat, people in the east (and in New Mexico) complain about the rain. People gotta complain about something.
I looked back at my post, and couldn't, for the life of me, find any complaints in it.

If yer outside, there's gonna be weather.
Should I be writin' this down?

Thanks for the info Jill & Johnny. .....and Don.

I looked back at my post, and couldn't, for the life of me, find any complaints in it.
I agree... and meant to cast no aspersion on your post...though my words definitely carried that connotation.

Drinks on me, next time I'm out there. I'll let you know when that is. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
That should clinch it.
johnny80s, offer Old Michael a belly dance from Neil San Diego and you will have OM hooked!
Whoa, there Don...you're getting ahread of yourself. Let's see if OM survives the lap dance first before moving to the next level.

Janet and I are interested. If you still have room for two more bikes, add us to the list.

Save a spot for me.
We just got back from the Sonoma NASCAR race, and MsNASCAR is on Cloud 9 (48) since her JJ won the race (thanks to the Ambrose penalty).

I did say I was coming and did not mention MsNASCAR attending, but since Neil's Janet is riding her own to the campground, MsNASCAR will now be partaking in the rowdiness.

Brownies anybody?

paging Johnny80s.

I noticed that San Diego Neil & wifie are not on your list of attendies. Asleep at the wheel?

What time (earliest) are we allowed to start swarming around the campfire?

Ok Ok

I updated the original post to include Neil and Janet. Coldcut and I were riding around California, Oregon and Nevada so I was a little busy.

This is coming together very nicely.

I reserved the spot for Friday and Saturday. If you are coming Saturday you can get there any time. I might be there Friday too but I need to check with Mrs. 80s to see what is going on with our schedule. I think I need to be there to check us in with the authorities Friday.

Mi Compadre johnny80s: You should invite Bustanut joker to camping trip, that way you'll have a full moon every night. AND I MEAN A FULL MOON!

Awww... A present for me? Yer to nice :lol:

Good thing I'm one step ahead of you guys.. ;) You'll see. :fuck:

:jester:

Johnny80s,

Who is this Mrs. Nascar on your attendee list?

I don't see my name up there. Whatsup.

Go JJ :yahoo: I saw him at the infineon race and got Mr. Rick Hendrick's autograph and and and ...